UKSF Loadouts

Alezi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got to support mattyw in the suspicion that UKSF wouldn't use AUC in that context, it's clearly a woodland loadout, and DPM is by many held in high-regard for that purpose - there's no real reason to pick AUC over it.

Other than that, the loadouts both look good :)

Thanks for comments. I agree that ACU with DPM jacket. Actually I thought about using dessie DPM trousers but I wanted something different. Multicam would fit the best, unfortunately I don't have them. On the other hand ACU fit pretty good in mountains of the Afganistan. I get the idea DPM + ACU from this pic. SFSG

CT5 seems to be rotated in action. :D

Chestrig is modified BHI's .223 chestrig. Radio pouch is painted nowadays. pic about Chestrig

ACU is legit but apparently Multicam is the way forward now.

Yer, as of 2007 MC has been worn, plenty of pictures and first accounts to back this up.

For modern impressions, you really need to get up to date - think Paraclete Spec-Ops Hard Plate Carrier in MC, and a lightweight modern balistic helmet.

You may want to get yourself a set of copy AOR1 that everybody is snapping up, i have it on good authority that one or two Seal operators have swapped/given a few sets of it out to our guys, just like they always have i suppose so not a big surprise.

For modern impressions, you really need to get up to date - think Paraclete Spec-Ops Hard Plate Carrier in MC, and a lightweight modern balistic helmet.

You're so gucci, are you serving in the regiment?

You're so gucci, are you serving in the regiment?

Certainly not, nor have I ever stated anything of that kind, so chill out.

I have had various kit confirmed to me by people who do know conclusively though, so take it or leave it, either way doesn't bother me.

Make your mind up.

Ha ha I cant blink.gif. No but he has the photo to back him self up with so his loadout is ligit.

p.s I was saying they are unlikly to use them as they dont work that well in the sand enviroment. In my other post I was saying the UKSF have been seen with DDPM trousers and DPM jacket.

So.. srs bsns of shooting bb guns like the SAS aside..

Updated the L119 a bit, far as I know there isn't anything on it any more that makes it decidedly not an L119A1 SFW. There's a fair few parts that aren't 'the norm' but concessions are always going to have to be made really. Externally I'm pretty happy with it now... still won't actually shoot anywhere near properly, but hey I guess you can't have it all.

P1000753.jpg

P1000759.jpg

P1000762.jpg

Hope you all like, any more pictures or parts list available on request.

Archived