UKSF Loadouts

Alezi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers for the comments, much time and money spent on this by all 4 of us! The odd pouch is CRW replica (not bad quality either) but everything else is genuine. In the pic Number 3 is wearing an FM12 instead of a SF10 as he'd forgotten his anti flash lenses, numbers 3 and 4 are both missing 5 hole flash hoods in the pic too.

Number 1 has the breaching shotgun (Remington 870 short barreled with pistol grip) slung on his back normally, not in this particular pic. The rest of the team carry shells for the breacher as well.

Nico 9s are on the upper left rear of the vest, to be grabbed by the guy behind. The guy at number 4 actually has on a SO19 breacher pigskin, which has at least 20 Nico pouches on it!

Another couple of pics:

Screen%20shot%202010-06-19%20at%2018.55.36.jpg

Picture%2049.jpg

IMG_7453.jpg

CKinnerley, I like that L119, I'm thinking of doing a RIS job on my own M4 - as far as I'm aware I'm going to need a railed handguard and gas block? (To install flip up sights.) And what sort of price range would I be looking at for that?

Currently I'm operating a so-called "poor man's EOTech" red dot sight unit at the moment, it would be nice to have the front sight post out of the way.

You'll need a KAC RIS system, but I've never seen a picture of a railed gas block so no, a standard one is more correct since you'll probably never find the proper reinforced one. Rail wise, I went for one of these myself which I'm pretty happy with:

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/r-i-s-r-a-s/for-rifles-aegs/guarder-ras-handguard-set-hard-anodizing-for-m4a1-carbine.html

But there's plenty of other companies who make that same style rail and they're all pretty much the same end of the day.

As for optics, either an EoTech 552 (probably more suitable if you're going with the shorter barrel length), ACOG with irons as on my rifle or ACOG with docter sight if you want something more modern.

You are missing your shotgun, you need one to breach doors and for those close calls. one thing you may want to get or invest in is a bunch of flash bangs and the number 2. usaly carrys then and puts them in the room.but other than that good job.

No he doesnt, no.3 does.

Carry on...

• 2 weeks later...

Im not dismissing the fact that they may have some SG, they even have multicam and some CB.

But the one's from the photo you produced from "that" set of DA photos are OD, ask anybody in the know and they will tell you the same, special order to paraclete...its even discussed in the previous uksf thread.

They're OD in other pics too. The whole series of pics with them in RAVs are from the same time frame. Anyway, SG fades to something appearing OD under heavy use anyway. So whether they're ordered in OD(which they are), or are SG, they end up the same.

its even discussed in the previous uksf thread.

Seems like nobody believed it then either.

They're OD in other pics too.

In all the other pics?

Seems like nobody believed it then either.

You seem to think skepticism is a bad thing. Responding to the baseless assertion made above in Jim's first post, of course I'm gonna question it. Whether he turns out to be right or not is irrelevant.

I'd like to see your source. :) I have read the discussions and I am under the impression that at least some of them are SG. Someone with experience of paraclete SG could perhaps fill us in.

Come on, surely this is SG?

http://i36.tinypic.com/9qgt54.jpg

THat one is definitely Smoke Green, all of the Green Paraclete vests issued to 1Para since 2009 have all been Smoke Green as well.

Nice setup too by the way!

Archived