UKSF Loadouts

Alezi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to start my impression soon but i've been wondering which route to go, i want it to be as realistic as possible within a non stupid price (my current setup is around £700 so im not looking to do this on £100 :P) but its things like getting a MBTIR and a CT1 fistmike ETC. But i don't want to buy things for just the look, like an MBTIR it need to work rather than be a plastic shell, keeping it usable for example. So any reviews or personal experience on the working Toysolder MBTIR would be great. Also can you make it so it will work with element headsets for example? If not then some kind of larger radio which is compatible? also i know this has been asked alot in the old thread but any idea on where and how much a PVS 21 mount would be?? Plenty more questions to ask but ill leave it at this for now ;)

Cheer Alex :)

I have no idea what the genuine one is, but i do know that crw airsoft sells replicas of that vest:

http://www.crw-airsoft.com/sas-crw-80s-tactical-vest-by-tgc-nylon-strip-version-1383-p.asp

http://www.crw-airsoft.com/sas-crw-80s-tactical-vest-by-tgc-1307-p.asp

And btw, could someone give me the pro's and con's of a RAV? I would prefer via PM, i dont want to spoil this threat ;)

My contribution to the tread

th_Photo0141.jpg

My Falkland SAS Recce loadout

th_UKSF01.jpg

My UKSF in A'stan Rig and gat

th_Photo0212.jpgth_Photo0214.jpg

My TF Black c. 2003/4 SAS loadout (missing the MICH from that though)

I don't have any pics of me wearing it as I never seem to be caught on camera when I am at a skirmish and I have yet to remember to get a posed one done.

Archived