UKSF Loadouts

Alezi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would move to the belt, but I dont like it poking me bottoms. Will experiment. Thanks for the suggestion!

No probs, it's just to keep it in line with the current move towards taking stuff off your chest/high up on PC and putting it on a belt line - is more to do with safety from blasts ripping the stuff off and comfort while treking over distance.

A possible solution to your problem is one of THESE which will drop the holster by about 2 inches, making it more comfortable to use with a PC and stops it digging in etc aswell.

Also lookz what I havez - now the problem, do I do a UKSF loadout or US loadout with it.........

sohpc001.jpg

No probs, it's just to keep it in line with the current move towards taking stuff off your chest/high up on PC and putting it on a belt line - is more to do with safety from blasts ripping the stuff off and comfort while treking over distance.

A possible solution to your problem is one of THESE which will drop the holster by about 2 inches, making it more comfortable to use with a PC and stops it digging in etc aswell.

Also lookz what I havez - now the problem, do I do a UKSF loadout or US loadout with it.........

http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq328/ScufferZ1/Gear%20-%20Loadouts/sohpc001.jpg

I thought UKSF mainly used RAV's, what other plate carriers are viable?

Generally armour carriers are issued to them but ultimately it's the operators choice, same with everything else except helmets, weapons ect.

If it's easily available in the Uk then anything is a possibility, one chap was seen on base with a Lbt chest rig so there is a wide variety of options.

Best impressions I have ever seen are one's that are unique to that person, copying a photo generally looks naff.

The FAPC is a stretch whether it's legit or not. I don't feel that it is, but it does resemble several of the plate carriers that are. I would give it a pass unless monetarily it was a great deal, which I do not feel that the Pantac one is.

The Eagle plate carrier is legit, and cheaper, available here.

Smock bloused or Gorka?

An old TACGEAR.de Commando smock I picked up.

Sweeeet! Mind telling what brand the map thingy is on the arm?

Not me mate, but knowing him, pick the most expensive one out there.

Heads up: That last link is to an LBT replica, not to a Paraclete SOHPC replica :).

Very much so, but a righty with a pistol, and left i dominant so i hold a side arm right handed but look down the sights with my left eye. Messed up but it works :) Still need to swap my MICH 2001 to a 2000, get a sig and Serpa on a drop leg, riggers belt, and then decide if im going to get a CT1 and rig it up to my sordins, and if to try a second time to get a PVS21 NVG mount as i missed out first time around thanks to work underpaying me dry.gif I will get some full pics up soon :)

Archived