Real Crye precision combat shirt and pants

Blackhawk riggers belt

CT1 fistmike rigged up to be a PTT

Retention cord (for the riggers belt)

Then just the small details like:

Vip strobe

Pettzl head torch

Foretrex 101 pouch

The large white cable ties (at least i think they are)

And more MUSCLE!!! ROID RAGE!!!

Cant think of any more, Going to get a 1014 shotgun soon but i might be done sometime next year april? In time for copehill :)

riggers belt?

Very much so.

Looking good Boom, nice to see the progression of your kit compared to when you first posted.

Yea just abit, but i said i would be back. I was planning to come back on here with a PVS 21 mount as well ;)

Any advise for things to add to my list above please say :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boom, your impression has improved 1000% since you first posted pics of yourself :D

For the SERPA though you might want to belt mount it to look more in line with current trends, though a dropleg is still fine.

Darkchild

Cheers :)

I would put in on a belt but i don't have the clearance between my rig and belt line, especially since these fake cryes have a really long crotch so i have to wear them like a dull old man on not like a gangster ;)

+1 You've played an extreeeeemely long game but it's definitely paid off.

Yea just abit, i started to look into what a l119 sfw was after my last load of fail, and then i vowed to make a full impression, or at least something worth of this thread. Going to keep a few old school bits and add some new cool guy stuff like the Multicam, so a bit of a mix up between TF Black and onward.

Anything i should add to my list at all?

From what I'm told Crye gen 2's have a high waist as well mate for that tacticool Simon Cowell look complete opposite to my OPS trousers which sit a little to low.

You may want to look at the Blackhawk jacket slot adaptor for the serpa. Fits on the belt but drops the holster down a couple of inches clearing your body armour.

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Jacket-Slot-Duty-Belt-Loop,839,82.htm

From what I'm told Crye gen 2's have a high waist as well mate for that tacticool Simon Cowell look complete opposite to my OPS trousers which sit a little to low.

You may want to look at the Blackhawk jacket slot adaptor for the serpa. Fits on the belt but drops the holster down a couple of inches clearing your body armour.

Yea i have looked into that but it still wouldn't give me a smooth upward draw, ill be happy with a drop leg and maybe chest mount, depending on what im doing. I though as much about the real deals, it seems to be a practical tactical cut they use, i don't mind it just have to stop them dropping down other wise the crotch makes it hard to take a knee, But a riggers belt should fix that. Does anyone know what the white things are on the shoulder straps in the TFB pictures? Im guessing they are bit cable ties but i may be wrong.

The only combats I really dig are S95s and the old BDU cut stuff. All the newer cuts just seem to fit me weird. I just modded the old stuff to have the crye pads in them. Worked pretty well I thought.

Those white things are probably flex cuffs, but cable ties will work. They're the same thing, just the flex cuffs are designed to be used as handcuffs.

http://www.copquest.com/19-1102.htm

Looking sick Boom! Was a fan of your old loadout (on it's own, not as a UKSF impression... tongue.gif), but I'm real into where you're taking this current one. Can't wait to see it finished.

Wouldn't ASP Tri-fold restraints be a more up to date choice of plasticuffs? They seem to be the norm now, for US military and UK police/MP (where I got mine from).

Can anyone tell me how well the Pantac Ranger green matches the Eagle Ranger Green colour? I'm looking at getting an Eagle vest and then filling it up with Pantac patches and I was wondering how mismatched it would be?

Archived