UKSF Loadouts

Alezi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone tell me how well the Pantac Ranger green matches the Eagle Ranger Green colour? I'm looking at getting an Eagle vest and then filling it up with Pantac patches and I was wondering how mismatched it would be?

Pantac's Ranger Green has a.....purplish tinge to it. Flyye is by far the most accurate to Eagle's Ranger Green.

Ref: the supressors, I know where they were made. They are sold at near as dammnit cost price, Perrmike makes about enough for a mars bar and a can of coke from each. The minimum batch they'd do was 30. Same goes for the barrels he had done, until someone in the far east decides to make them you have to pay the 'custom' price!

I do have a spare 'version 1' Perrmike supressor if you're interested, it is slighlty different to the newer version. Mk1 has squarer edges to the notches on the back, front face is flat instead of concave and the weld line at the front of the can is missing. Its not anodised like the newer ones either.

• 2 weeks later...

If you think about it, you can see they're swedish airsofters ;)

LOL i see that too , guy second from the left

joking aside

Guys very good effort , looks great , the only kit i can see wrong is your PTTs , but i guess its slightly harder for you guys to pick up a real ct1 or a ct5 mockup than us in the uk

are you guys connected to some guy called 'Bamse' from Sweden also i think , ive watched a few of his videos like 'dark woods'

the only other group I have seen is CrackingDay's lot in their Black Kit.

We also do a modern DA loadout (a mix of Multicam, DDPM etc with either RAV's and HPC's) but we haven't got round to taking pictures yet.

Brilliant loadout's Hira. The only thing I'd change would be the comms but thats being exceptionally picky!

I understand what you are saying Mike but what is DA?(yes I know DERP)

Direct Action.

Basically an operation with a precise target that should be accomplished in the briefest time as possible. Then heli-assault, and/or HALO-HAHO, are the usual infil ways.

In a DA mission, a firefight is highly expectable, then personal ballistic protections are always in use.

As Murta said the taking of AQI safe houses in Baghdad surroundings to gather intelligence and arrest suspect terrorists, is a classic DA...

Okay, here's my planned loudout for 2009 SAS (so when they've just been deployed into Afghanistan). I'm not 100% set on the era, so don't mind moving it in any particular direction according to kit in order to make it accurate, but from what I've seen/read this is the era in which the gear would put me. Also I can take a lot of this stuff from my non-UKSF loudout for convenience. I'm not sure whether this would count as a recce or DA kit, so wont pigeon hole myself though I'd rather it be the former as I detest helmets.

Anyways, on to the stitch counting -

DPM Smock

Crye Precision Combat Pants Gen2 w/ Knee pads (Multicam)

Magnum Amazon 4 Boots (Desert)

Oakley Factory Pilot Gloves (Tan)

Blackhawk! Riggers Belt (Black)

Shemagh (Blackhawk! in Black/White if I can find it...)

Paraclete RAV 2003 (Smoke Green)

- Various Paraclete, BHI & Misc. pouches (in Smoke Green, OD & Tan/Coyote)

- Petzl Light (like Sebct's)

- Cyalumes & Other bits...

Blackhawk! Padded Patrol Belt (Tan)

Blackhawk! SERPA Lv2 for P226 (Black)

Comms - No idea what, apart from Sordins...

L119a1 16" w/ ACOG & Doctor Sight, Surefire M600c, PEQ-15 Tango Down VFG

P226

So critique? Development? Anything missing? etc.

Cheers for any help.

Cool, I'll try sell off my Magnums then and pick up the Meindls then... though the Karrimor are very reasonably priced, if I can get the Meindles for similar I think £120 boots > £65 ones...

Also, as I know you (Staffy) have seen my RAV thread - would that RAV be suitible? Or do I need to look for a newer model?

Thanks again for the help.

Archived