UKSF Loadouts

Alezi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Australian SAS use c8's. 4RAR and other such groups run the m4.

It's NZ SAS you don't really see with the c8 to much.

You are correct though the other two appear to be yank, the bloke in the background has an M9 as the middle guy has a sig. All Aussie forces carry the USP if I'm not mistaken.

Middle Guy is a Canadian, i´d say.

You can tell by the CADPAT trews, and the SFW, which has a common cannuk setup.

old type sleeve (they didnt change that.. the brits did) and a normal frontsight, not the uk-type-reinforced one.

Othter stuff is just pure speculation...

My fingers are itching to get an elcan spectre.. now tho :P

has anyone got any UKSF pics from Libya? Its probably too soon but I was reading an article about how they are changing roles now to search for Gadaffi. It said they were dressed like rebels and using the same weapons. Im thinking any civi clothes, a chestrig of some sort and a day bag (or perhaps a bergen), a shemagh and AK47/M?

has anyone got any UKSF pics from Libya? Its probably too soon but I was reading an article about how they are changing roles now to search for Gadaffi. It said they were dressed like rebels and using the same weapons. Im thinking any civi clothes, a chestrig of some sort and a day bag (or perhaps a bergen), a shemagh and AK47/M?

Your probably on the ball there mate, I think there probably going to stay as low profile as they can. until they find out where he is i doubt there going to be gucci`d up.

Archived