UKSF Loadouts

Alezi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TKmaxx for crag hoppers. I got all mine for £20 and they are well worth the price. Very well made and very comfy, dry nice and quick in the open air and have decent wind shieldyness.

And as dave said, if you want a cheap loadout the early A'stan look is by far the cheapest.The amount of hiking kit I own I can knock one up here and now. Shame I sold my PLCE but it wasn't my thing really. I am looking to get a certain Multicam SOHPC but need to sell my sopmod first.

Murta, is that the Hivent North Face with the detachable inner fleece liner...?

yes its a hyvent mate the model is the Triclimate Evolution very warm , when it was -5 when we had lots of snow i went round with just a t shirt underneith so very good

i suppose if you got the cash then why not but what difference does it make for airsoft?i use a pantac HPC which is just as good compared to my mates paraclete HPC. and its a third of the price.

yeah i guess , if there was a replica SOHPC i would of got that but there isnt and i had a mad urge to get one

i was wondering if it would look odd (well, more so than an m4 barrell) if i put my 10" barrel on, even though i was going for a non-cqb loadout. it is probably better than an m4 profile, but still...

i was hoping to use just an acog and rail covers on the ris, rather than a vertical grip. I'm only asking because doing it would actually be a fair effort, as i need to drill out the grub screw on the flash-hider.

10"ers get used for non door kicking duties too, just not as often as the 16".

And Murta, you still have that look in your eyes that says "the guy behind the camera made me dress up for him again". But other than that looking good.

10 inch gets used quite a bit for vehicle mounted guys

and why do you think i usually black my face out :P?

as i said it was just the minimum kit bashed together but i think it looks quite well

Archived