UKSF Loadouts

Alezi

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Photo dump from 04 December, TF Black-style kits with varying levels of accuracy. I dumped the RAV (all 42 pounds of it) after the warmup games in favor of my lighter Kandahar PC/Arktis getup due to a brutal hangover.

Game on with a hangover ! Now THAT is showing proper respect for Her majesty's forces ! well done good sir , well done indeed !

I know I went on Ops on more than one occasion with my head in a bucket !

Yet again more cracking photos my friend . Funny the way things go , seeing your pics of your 'old school' modern SF gear has re-kindled my interest in the kit from that time period , so I've now started assembling a pre crye SEAL loadout and will also probably do a PJ one as well . Feeling quite motivated about the whole thing .

Cheers for the a*se kick matey !

Yet again more cracking photos my friend . Funny the way things go , seeing your pics of your 'old school' modern SF gear has re-kindled my interest in the kit from that time period , so I've now started assembling a pre crye SEAL loadout and will also probably do a PJ one as well . Feeling quite motivated about the whole thing .

Cheers for the a*se kick matey !

I'm a big fan of early-mid 2000s era kits. Nowadays, allied SOF units look nearly identical with their "all Crye everything" get-ups. Boooring.

It was his G28 which is what i was looking at originally, I was all like "Ballahack airsoft", hmmmm why does that sound so familiar, then the penny dropped.

That G28 is gucci. Helluva nice shooter.

Totally OFF, and related to retro-SF...

When the lightweight OD BDUs went into service (about)? I know, here was a 50/60' pattern old OD... but I speak about the newer one... exactly like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/british-army-lightweight-trousers-/291982473195?hash=item43fb82f7eb:g:3aUAAOSw44BYC8U6

Beside 68' DPM I have seen some on Falkland photos, if I'm right...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Massive photo dump? Yeah, massive photo dump. From Third Coast Airsoft's OP Stonebreaker III in March of this year.

Day 1 -

xAYOVt3ijrlPuVZH_Gv0LtPJ_Ul8avlG62H5QuwG

RBzN3Qds8wsBZQFK0Y4je7t0uYflnm0UdsCyRMLm

su7cYUz15Qm_QpzMArMLFlp0Nlg7Aj9qqMRoUnUe

8KwHsxO9_NHIW68vz0L-8wwEHkK2dvPhDdxYpf2i

g7g1u4ryTOhZeTsLj9O65A-0cd9-apF4Haa43xxN

LEaKVU-HwuFucwU4ViRermxskOTPj7Vqj8gIZJ6w

ZZ8cStOL48h7pUKoKPbtt1QpVQxmGYsr2sMylpmX

M05aOgu4YtK0twx7E2wD0u-RU2ekeuxZeWaO_gWx

---

Day 2 -

4-8kYpBozSjCbrciS3l7jXtm_4kgWz9eekFyZvAa

0K9KVekoNEhTNofm0jem0hrMQ5YXsK4pXFOw0hZH

WRjUjxceQb18i96ZlwGz62I2lY4Efv0p2amkhEPL

qEJ1lUi5Xr-ZQtWWAwrsCCd29UpGxs0XEO2rF5Ku

4M_eofSZNIW49zYibOHEhje9zGUPMfxt_ETECM8T

xh9-XzNPktdw4pNu-bTCttlEDAhkafx12hFEOKpn

N7mUvcPR7sJd93JWdEk9GcI81ZmCO2PgP_d2Pw_C

JQw-LFUwSL5TtaH2T70RYY5HtsVOOwQuKeVs8bN-

Vxa5CaC__cQ-oaO0ldk41EievmyXHj6jZU9YmvLq

---

Here's the video I hacked together from the event. Music probably won't be to most people's liking, but it fit the mood.

Archived