Broken Retro Laptop

Hey folks,

I'm doing a heavily themed loadout, and for this I need a dead laptop.

Preferably a fairly old one, completely dead is fine, don't even need the cables or anything, my only requirement is that it LOOKS like it could still work (beat up is fine, snapped in half etc, not so much).

Would like to keep it cheap as this is really only going to be a prop, I'm not going to make any efforts to repair, resale or otherwise profiteer from it, so yeah. Ebay's best prices for dead laptops are around £18, so if you can beat that price, I'm interested.

If you think you've got something, let me know!

Cool stuff buddy, if you think it's likely to become available, you might as well wait on shipping that other stuff I'm having off you and send it all in one go (obviously I'll sort payment as per our current arrangement, then add on whatever it is you want for the laptop later).

Don't suppose you know the make/model?

Its a Fujitsu siemens amilo k 7600.

My computerised friend is coming over on wedensday to remove anything and everything of use. I'll make sure it includes heavy things like the battery.

I'll repack it with the rest of our deal, and I'll work out how much extra monie i want to extort ask from you

Archived