Echo 1 SCAR-H External Overview

First I would like to thank Arnies Airsoft for giving me a place to talk about airsoft with like minded enthusiast. Now on to the overview. NOTE: I have not taken any pictures of the gearbox internals or the hop-up internals because I do not want to until something goes wrong with the gun. In the future I may do this.

Here we have the gun it is entirety.

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

This is the flash hider included with the gun. It has a very nice gun metal finish and is really solid. I probably can take a few bangs.

IMG_0205.jpg

The ambidextrous, selector Switch. Clicks well in to place although some times it is still on safe when switched to the semi position. A quick flick up and back fixes this problem.

IMG_0212.jpg

Here is the gun with the stock folded. The stock does not lock into place nor is it stopped from moving by friction or a strong spring.

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

Here you can see the pins that connect to the stock to carry the current from the battery to the gearbox.

IMG_0236.jpg

The six position stock, with three position cheek rest.

IMG_0233.jpg

Here is a picture of the hop up dial. You can't see it in this picture but the gun comes stock with a madbull blue bucking.

IMG_0214.jpg

Upper receiver, lower receiver, and stock separated.

IMG_0229.jpg

Lower split from the upper.

IMG_0234.jpg

Gearbox inside of the lower.

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

High cap magazine, the gun comes with two of them.

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

Size comparison between the Scar and a M4.

IMG_0237.jpg

If anyone would like to request and pictures feel free and I'll try to get them as soon as I can.

Videos

Moving Parts Overview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xO6o6WA32Y

Loading a Battery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTgOcNQ1J2M

Edited by spence52490

No doubt OEM is VFC - the stock hinge electrical tabs and the hopup unit are a DEAD giveaway.

Thanks for the review, can't wait to see the internals.

Wait, so E1 sells VFC SCAR-H for quite a bit cheaper? What does E1 gain from that?

My guess is that its clone of the VFC made most likely by Dboys.

But it hasn't come out yet.

Maybe this is similar to E1's "early release" thing, who knows. From first looks the internals look VFC.

Dboys Scar-H is out, is just Exclusive for first few months to E1, I'm pretty sure this is Dboys which is a copy of VFC.All the latest models Dboys have been copying is VFC like the Aks and such.

Edited by Frontiers

Dboys Scar-H is out, is just Exclusive for first few months to E1, I'm pretty sure this is Dboys which is a copy of VFC.All the latest models Dboys have been copying is VFC like the Aks and such.

Any idea when DBoys will release their version?

Do any Asia stores stock E1? Seems to cost a small fortune to import anything from the US to the UK? :(

• 3 weeks later...