Socom/WE 1911 Plunger Spring Replacement?

UMGuy

• 2 weeks later...

I own 2 WE 1911 MEU's and 1 SOCOM GEAR 1911 MEU. Whenever I need specific parts that I can't find on the most popular websites generally I have to go to the companies website and ask them to refer me to there store. But as for a spring, if you aren't aiming for the original stock spring, there are several upgrade springs available. here is one: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=256_261&products_id=6608

It may say it is for a TM but a WE 1911 is nearly identical to the TM and will fit. These springs are much more tense then original also and will increase your cycling. If you don't want this and you want the original stock spring you will need to contact the company, sorry I lost the link to there own store website due to a PC reformat.

Also a little fun fact, SOCOM GEAR though seemingly identical to the WE is actually not associated with WE, they are from Magpul, learned that from someone who actually works for SOCOM GEAR. weird right?? O_O

Archived