More communication problems?

BaggyPants

Put an order in for a rifle and five other items on thursday night, and emailed my VCR defence documents to be attached to the parcel at the same time, asking for confirmation that they had been received and were in order. Had already received no reply to an email sent the day before. As yet, I have not received any response, my order is still "processing" and one item (a G&P CQB sling mount) has suddenly become "Out of stock" this morning. Another email has been sent this morning. Every previous experience with EA has been first class, but the lack of response to the email with my VCR compliance document attached is worrying to say the least.

Anybody ordered recently and had similar or better experiences?

Well, over 30 hours later, another email sent and ignored. I'm getting very frustrated about this. They have my money, but I don't know if they have the document I sent, if an item will be missing from my order or indeed if or when my order will be fulfilled. I expect to be treated the same way I treat others. Promptly, fairly and courteously. This could be my last dealing with ehobby and, if I hear nothing by the end of their business day, a PayPal dispute will be opened. I've discovered it's the only way to get some of these companies to actually respond to communications. If the company I worked for treated customers like this, I'd be ashamed.

My thoughts on Ehobby:

Placed an order worth $1,000, was informed item (WA pistol) I ordered was now out of stock (but was in stock when I placed the order).

Got a refund in form of a credit note BUT was told I MUST use the credit not by end of July otherwise I would lose the money.

Now, I am forced to buy stuff I don't "really" need.

Trying to migrate all my purchases to WGC, but there are just some things that only Ehobby have, sometimes you just have to suck it up :angry:

Got a refund in form of a credit note

They better not try that with me, or it'll be a trip to PayPal Claimville :) I hate this idea that we, the customer, have to "suck it up". There's a global recession on. These companies should be doing their utmost to keep customers, not alienate them by ignoring communications and taking an eon to ship stuff out. I order a new pair of Altama 3LC desert boots a few weeks back. It took the company over a week to get them shipped out, but took DHL only two days to get them from Boston, Mass. to Rotherham, S. Yorks. They too ignored emails when I asked them for the tracking number after 72 hours of waiting. Just plain ignored them. Not so much as a "Sorry for the slight delay". Ehobby Asia are doing the same.

All I need from Ehobby Asia is a simple and quick email to confirm they have received the documentation, with an answer to my query about the item showing as out of stock now, and an inkling as to when I might expect them to ship out the "express" parcel <_<

A little communication would placate me no end. Lack of communication is just making me very angry :angry:

I think the person in charge of communications may be out of the office. I've been trying to reach them also and not getting any reply other that the automated one. I've also tried on our local forum but they haven't been logged in there since around the same time as they were in here.

Got a reply this morning telling me they received the document to attach to the parcel, but no mention of the 'out of stock' CQB sling adaptor. I'll be annoyed if it isn't included in the order and they don't inform me, because I could have ordered it elsewhere instead. Also no mention of a shipping date, just a note to say I will be informed promptly once it has shipped. Not much use if it's in august :)

• 2 weeks later...

Order was posted on friday 13th May (should have taken it as an omen),which is not bad for a big order. I just wish their communications were better. The parcel is now held up somewhere (unknown) in the PF national hub at Coventry "Awaiting Custom Clearance" since monday night, which is no fault of Ehobby Asias. I ordered a G&P 552 sight at about midnight tonight and woke up to an email telling me it had shipped :)

I have given up on this shop,

I ordered KJW M4 from them (their fps claim pass the requirement for entering to Canada)

they want me to sign waiver which I agreed on the terms the fps and the document for custom be attached and true. Guess what? They didn't attach document, and all they said was "fight it, you should be able to get it back" Now 5 months later I'm still fighting, and they just stop comms since they knew I can't file PP dispute.

Archived