Bullpup M14

Murdoc

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I did't started, that's just a plan. I just bought a broken AGM stock for less than 10 USD. Stock will be cut off, then I'll gule some "acrilate resistant" foam blocks on it, and form them. At last I'll cover it with glass fiber laminate. Just camo-painting, and the rought surface remain.

I plan ACOG-look like dot, RAS heat shield.

I think the end of the motor cage can fit into rubber 'stock-end'.

Motor cage may be a bugger. You might have to extend the stock.

I had that same thought.

How about using one of those adapters that G&P make for the EBR kit to change the angle of the motor.

I had that same thought.

How about using one of those adapters that G&P make for the EBR kit to change the angle of the motor.

The extra length will be less than 0,5 cm. As you see on my M14 woodstock plan(I built that weapon, so plan is absolutly OK), the end of the motor cage is about at the end of the bullpup stock.

th_M143.gifth_bullpupM14.jpg

I found a same variation(AWC G2A(?)) with 30 rounders. I use one high cap 30' mag too...;)

th_AWCG2A2.jpgth_AWCG2A.jpg

The scope, and even the mount looks ugly. I'll use RAS, and ACOG(fake ACOG-dot) instead...

• 4 weeks later...

If there was some way (anyway you could, or want to) go for the high score I have some KA L1A1 magazines I could donate to the project. I like the rifle in the first pic, looks very....eighties for some reason.

Thanx, that's kind... but it will be bullpup M14, not FN-FAL/SLR...:unsure:

It will be bit more modern with "railed" heat shield(no side rails, just one on the top)...

Archived