Massive real Gear Sale

Kai_Wolf

We did some more spring cleaning at our shop here in Virginia Beach and found a few things that we dont need any more. All of the things I am selling that is made by us (Veltye) is all first and second generation gear BUT, all of them are new and never issued or used. They have just been sitting in our shop waiting for new owners. These are not defective items.

First off, I have three second generation KDH cut huggers in XL (cinches down from a large to an extra large for our sizing). All three are of course never used and are in Coyote Brown color. They come with side MOLLE panels that hold standard side plates. All three vests can take both soft and hard armor.

I would like 150 shipped for each.

Next up, I have an authentic Eagle Industries Rhodesian Recon Vest in MJK color. The straps have been modified to be a bit more comfortable with a stabilizing piece put on the Y harness and velcro has been added to the back of the rig to be able to be mounted on one of our Hugger vests( subsequently, the tag was removed in progress, but I double checked to ensure it was an authentic Eagle), but other than that, nothing else has changed. It was never issued or used and is in pristine condition.

I would like 115 shipped for it.

I also have four of our very own single point HAWK bungee slings for sale. I have three coyote and one black. These have all metal clips and HK style hooks. They are tacked solid and super durable.

I would like 35 shipped for each.

Another thing I came across at the shop were some old school SEAL tool pouches. These pouches were not finished so they have no attachment points but were nonetheless used by seals to carry modified screwdrivers to unjam their machine guns. I have about six of them. ay make a good project for some.

I will sell the lot of them for 20 shipped.

I also have a HUGE lot of authentic and new Vel-Tye side plate holders. These side panels all have MOLLE just like the ones on the included vest and can hold standard side hard armor plates. They can also work on ANY vest that has velcro on the front and back. They do not have to be used on Huggers alone. They use elastic material to move more naturally than stiffer material. So if you wish to try something other than a cumberbund, try these out.

Ill sell these for 25 shipped per pair. I have them in Tan, Coyote, Black, and OD. I may have some in Ranger Green. If you would like to buy the lot of them (I estimate a good 40-50 pairs), pm me.

I also have for sale some soft armor.

I have a set that came from a PACA carrier I have. I have one BACK panel to a LARGE-LONG sized Paca that is level IIIA. I also have a front panel that is medium sized but I do not know what cut it is. The armor was cut at our shop and it is not encased but is level IIIA as well.

I will sell the rear panel IIIA PACA cut for 80 shipped and the front unknown cut for 50 shipped.

I also have two fully encased custom side panel cuts of armor that are also IIIA. They are a bit big to fit in a side plate panel unless folded, but they can be put in certain positions to cover vitals.

I would like 40 shipped for each panel.

I will include pics soon.

yes, the straps and buckles were custom added at the VelTye shop for the operator who wanted the rig to fit over a hugger vest. It still functions like the normal one and the straps are still eagle. The middle platform was from the shop,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived