Sniper film, watch this.

Dagonet

Regarding the bang rule, In Northern Ireland (328fps/.20 MAX)it's more of a honour/polite thing to apply but not compulsory :D . Currently I'm living in Spain were it's compusory under 5m regardless of FPS (turns CQB into a shouting match). :wacko:

I think the Continental types just cant hack it :P , but heh when in Rome.

thx guys!

yes i'm using a holster on my legs (can't find the model anymore)

In my team the rule is : if your are sure at 100% to hit the guy from 0 to 5 meters say "pan" (the guy a 15:36 he's at aprox 5 or maybe 6meters, look my camera view of my silencer, you would say i'm at how many meter? my gun = 1,1m? )

Dang, that guys good. Or else he had a very good day of airsoft

that day wasn't good, I have to walk hours to find some opponents, the battlefield was to big, & *fruitcage* rain at 2pm

:D

Tanks to all!

ps! thx Traha for the topic link

vavann the man :D

nice films you got going on.

Thanks about the holster, i guessed maybe a custom set up as you seem to draw it very quick, and Mk23s arent small.

Any plans for another film ? with those camera angles again. That was good stuff, loved it.

I've a Safariland SLS and a custom-made cordura belt holster (closed type, with a flap) for the Mk23. I use the latter since quick-draw is one thing, the other is dirt, leaves, ghillie bits, etc disabling the action of your Mk23 (happened a couple times).

• 1 month later...

ah i got wet.

thanks for sharing.

vavann - what sniper rifle are you using?

Sniper : maruzen type 96 (bolt) (5,1kilos full equipped)

Scope Tasco 3~9X50

--upgrade part of the bolt

--Spring for better distance and faster BB:

First Factory - PSS2 m130 Spring for APS2 (good wise 0,36gBB)

--A cylindre / piston reliable for M130 & more:

First Factory - PSS2 Piston Head for APS2

First Factory - 3 Element Piston for APS2 & Type 96

Laylax PSS96 Smooth Spring Guide for Maruzen TYPE 96

Laylax PSS96 Teflon Cylinder for Maruzen APS Type 96

Laylax Damper Cylinder Head for APS Type 96

--A very light trigger, which will prevent you from moving while firing (you will lose the security):

Laylax Zero Trigger set for Maruzen APS Type 96

--A better accuracy

PDI Hop Up for Maruzen Type 96

Bucking Gwarder 'normal' (black one)

Prometheus 6.03 EG Barrel for SG550 ( 534mm ) (to long for original gun but ok wise a flash-hider the original size is 498mm )

2 Barrel spacer for Type96

blink.gif

and i just clicked on "show more". easy huh biggrin.gif

• 3 months later...

I still can't tell. I'd expect someone to flinch away from something that close just from the noise. I'd also generally expect a 450fps face shot to have someone clutching at their face rather than just flinching. But who knows? :)

First of all hatchet my apologies rereading my last post i sound arrogant.

His reflex is instant and away suggesting pain, where as a near miss triggers defence head down shoulders and hands up think about it what do you do when an unexpected bb ricochets beside your head! "The oh fecal matter" response as we know it.

i like the tracking shots through the scope cam. the detail you get to see is something else for those of us that haven't tried one out (yet).

Shame it might be the last one :( but the unseen detail to non snipers is very good, and has he got quicker at drawing the pistol ? damn that thing pops up fast and smooth.

Archived