Hi names mike :)

Hello names Mike O'brien, yes I like my hence why its my username noticed many people don't like there names. Got into airsoft about 2008. I live in the United States in New Jersey, but I do believe this forum is mostly based in the UK. I mainly made an account so I was able to view one topic about AUG's because I am looking to buy one for a new AR. So just really wanted to throw myself out there, anyone want to have a chat or anything Im up for it I am generally very talkative :P Right now my left hand is numb and I have yet to figure out why and it makes it really hard to type so I will end this hear and maybe say something more when I can feel what the hell I'm doing again :D

We still have screenings of Columbo here, even though he is one of your own (a yank). Doesn't surprise me that you don't know him now that I think about it. We have a lot more nostalgia here about your detective dramas of the 70's and 80's than you do. Ofcourse that doesn't stop Channel 5 trying to introduce the new (and may I say rather awful) ones aswell, I refer ofcourse to all the flipping CSI, NCIS, VCIS, CISCISICIIISI, etc, etc. Maybe in 30 years time there will be nostalgia about those Amercian shows here too.

EDIT: Incidentally, my original mention of Columbo is his famous line 'Just one more thing...'. Which he uses to finish an often tireless interview with a question or statement that is designed to throw off his prime suspect, usually by tipping them over the edge at how many questions he is asking or indeed by the question being extremely accusational. More often than not it's what Columbo really wanted to say from the start, displaying to the killer that Columbo has already figured out that they did it, despite it sounding like an after thought.

Archived