[true] funny stories and bad sportsmanship

vorpalbunnie

(excuse the triple post)

Example of a story for my thread:

Me and my 3 friends were all behind the same wall one game, in a straight line. We are all firing down into the forest where our opponents are. We didn't notice the red team member rushing us. In a second he popped around the corner, startling us, and as he sprayed us we fell like dominos onto each other. However, I was on the far right, and he was on the left. As a result, by friend acted as a bullet shield as he was on top of me.

Pure luck.

Story goes on.....

Now undazed, I shove my friend off and quickly fire a shot at our attacker. Of course, he yells cheater, and then demands to see my # (my field gives everyone a numbered lanyard).

I wasn't gonna argue, so I accepted it.

See? Bad sportsmanship and a lucky story

Please keep to the thread pointed out .. otherwise we will unleash fire knife into Japan to find you.

If you lot drum up the cash for the plane ticket then hell yeah :P

What is the Japanese for all my innuendo i wonder.

'FireKnife'

See he even wants to come get you so I would just back down and understand the civility of this forum that we are pointing you in the right direction :)

Also Fireknife maybe you can just introduce the words to the Japanese?

See he even wants to come get you so I would just back down and understand the civility of this forum that we are pointing you in the right direction

I just want to visit Japan, if the Japanese get in my way then they may think differently about southern English people :P

*at the office*

Considering that the first hoover was a bag, a tube and a fan they might be a bit more understanding ;)

Though i can think of a more pointless thing, like putting make up on Cheryl Cole. No matter how hard you try to make her look good when her mouth opens it is all for nothing. Or like enhancing Jordans breasts, she still has a face that makes her look like a £25 prostitute.

'FireKnife'

Archived