China [s]Beach[/s] Lake

renegadecow

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Uh, make it fire 37mm or 40mm as a registered DD and I’ll watch the whole video next time. Until then, very cool toy kid."

response

"He is from the Philippines."

I chuckled. Seriously though, an amazing piece of kit, I always get excited when I see a new RC project thread, this has to be the most awesome of the lot.

Edit, Hey Renegade, have you considered making an RC picture thread on the boards with all your custom creations together?

Nah. A lot of my stuff is already in there, just scattered about. If I'm to have a pic thread just for my stuff, may as well have individual threads for everyone else and that's gonna be hairy.

BTW, lulz on that comment in Madbull's facebook page. Somebody's complaining on why a gook is using a SEAL issue gun. :D

edit:

Forgot there's already the gallery section. If everyone's to put pictures up, may as well be there.

can i get one imported into canada that is just awesome

Can't, won't go through the borders, like mostly anything else firearm related, airsoft or not.

That being said; hey first post here, hello :P I joined this forum for that specific thread in hope of learning a bit more how it was made.

It has been sais already but not enough; this is very impressive! I'll make sure to check your other projects.

Any chances we can get some details on how you made that lifter and trigger assembly? :D

Just this off Facebook

MadBull Airsoft Do you guys know how to contact him? We can help him to build something~~~ :)

11 hours ago · Like

•  
    Adrian Grgurinovich ?& MadbullAirsoft
    He is RenegadeCow on Arniesairsoft.co.uk
    7 hours ago · Like

• 373111_180245088659536_1984337822_q.jpg

MadBull Airsoft Thanks! I will ask my manager to contact him!
    2 minutes ago · Like

A lot of the comments on the firearm blog read like the posters didn't read the title of the blog entry, though it was a real gun and were dissapointed when you didn't fire off some real 'nades in your backyard. As if it was meant to be something more than a "very cool toy, kid".

I didn't mean everything you've got, I just meant the posts you'd made :) You're welcome to write whatever you like. I've upped the photo limit per post to 40 recently so we could build quality articles on the forums.

We've got a new content system in the works which I'm keen to promote quality articles and reviews into.

bloody hell! you've attracted arnie himself to this thread!

i've only ever seen a few normal posts by arnie in the 5 years or so i've been here.

i've been lurking in this thread since day 1 pretty much. amazing work as usual renegade, it'd be awesome for you if madbull or another company decide to take an interest in you, best of luck with that.

"I wonder how old the guy is?" most likely. Then I'd get a million hits from the lolicons.

*cough*shota*cough*

Be ready for a lot of phone calls from rich old ladies wanting you do to obscene things for huge amount of cash?

bloody hell! you've attracted arnie himself to this thread!

i've only ever seen a few normal posts by arnie in the 5 years or so i've been here.

i've been lurking in this thread since day 1 pretty much. amazing work as usual renegade, it'd be awesome for you if madbull or another company decide to take an interest in you, best of luck with that.

I do read a lot of stuff, but I certainly don't have time to post on everything now :)

Archived