China [s]Beach[/s] Lake

renegadecow

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Safety's not in the stock; still in the receiver. The back end is just sandwiched by the stock making it look like it's on the wood. I was complaining earlier having very little space so I devised a bent rod that attaches to the trigger and goes around the fiddly bits of the bolt. The safety itself just moves forward or back, blocking or unblocking that metal rod attached to the trigger from moving.

Man, that kinda hits a nerve. Some 12-year-old called me a "codsofter" on Youtube. LOL!

I lol because 99% of these kiddies never knew about half of these guns 'till Black Ops.

Seriously tho, my *fruitcage* hat off to you kid. AMAZING work.

Now seriously. Build a PKM. :D

"very cool toy kid."

LOL! Some others also seem to be confused with my age. I couldn't blame them much though; if you aren't Arnold, standing next to the thing makes you look ten years younger.

Filipino Johnny Depp :D

I dunno, he's like one of those actors that can look like anyone with a little makeup, sorta like Gary Oldman.

Now seriously. Build a PKM. :D

I made a couple before, but due to budget constraints of the owners it ended up more like a JG AK-SVD hybrid.

Archived