spoof call of duty modern warfare video

ryangolfvr6

• 4 weeks later...

Ah all those people that think it is a hyper realistic game need to take note :P

Though admittedly i will still buy MW3, mainly as it has nothing to do with real life and everything to do with blowing *suitcase* up.

'FireKnife'

Is this a game that takes place in an airport baggage claim now?

In MW2 (if you weren't a scared puss and could handle the real world ;)) you got to have that slaughter in an airport.

Plus on the MP in MW2 you could shoot the baggage trolleys and stuff went flying :P

So yes, you could blow *suitcase* up.

'FireKnife'

In MW2 (if you weren't a scared puss and could handle the real world ;)) you got to have that slaughter in an airport.

Plus on the MP in MW2 you could shoot the baggage trolleys and stuff went flying :P

So yes, you could blow *suitcase* up.

'FireKnife'

DANG!

You led me to believe that the game was a FPTBES

(First person tactical baggage exploder simulator)

Guess im cancelling my pre-order

Just imagine the stereotypical Russians as giant luggage items and i am sure you will survive the game.

That or go on the Xbox and PS forums and whine non-stop like all the other CoD boys do when i get bored and finish three games in a row at the top of the leaderboard. I even sometimes starting laughing too much to play after hearing the things they say on the headset :P

'FireKnife'

Oh Fiya-ku-ni-fu, you SOOOOO funny!

Silly mason rarely gets 1st, hes the kinda guy that plays 4 fun, and tells everyone else to stop camping, cheating, and being full-blown racists. Doesnt work of course.

heres a picture i made to explain my skills: post-73038-0-89814500-1308284156_thumb.jpg

Seriously, in MW2, my K/D (Which i ignore, as it makes the game un-fun, and i dont think it shows true skill) was like a 0.25, aka, really bad. So the next game, i was all like "Guys ready to watch me suck?" to the people, they laughed at my K/D. And that game i got 2000 more points than the guy in second place.

also, for battlefield BC2 players, i got a 20-kill shotty (870)spree on Rush, WITHOUT camping.

Call of Duty falls pretty low on the scale of "blow suitcase up."

At least that newish battlefield game lets people blow up buildings with many things(much more than the little n00bt00b...etc. that Call of Duty offers).

Call of Duty falls pretty low on the scale of "blow suitcase up."

I think with that is more what blows up rather than what you blow up, like witnessing a nuke go off in a middle eastern city or on the east coast of America to cause an EMP.

However if you truly want to blow stuff up play Mercenaries and drop a nuclear bunker buster on top of an oil rig and see what happens :P

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

If you really want to blow stuff up, get into demolitions!

or the US military... one enemy sniper with harrassing fire = 100% need for 2000lb of laser guided love!

The trailer was pretty accurate for 90% of time spent on tour though!

Archived