EEEEVIL!

cazboab

well, as everyone knows, the gospel according to Bruce Dickinson states that 666 is the number of the Beast, so it must be true.

thogh what wee beasty this might be I leave to your imagination. possibly a gnu- its hooved, has horns, and is notorious for taking the souls of mortal men down to its lair deep in the belly of the earth...

Ah.. more of the mystery that is Arnies is unraveled to show it's golden, nubile form.

I wonder how many minutes I've been looking at the forums now.. its bean about 60% of my awake time since I registered + about 8 days. Planetside forums tell you how many individual posts you have viewed and minuets taken :/ I was up to 3 full days there, probably eclipesed that here already

well, as everyone knows, the gospel according to Bruce Dickinson states that 666 is the number of the Beast, so it must be true.

thogh what wee beasty this might be I leave to your imagination. possibly a gnu- its hooved, has horns, and is notorious for taking the souls of mortal men down to its lair deep in the belly of the earth...

Mwuh hah hah ha!

I'm going to see the Maiden on the 25th in paris :D

Should be good :)

Archived