2 Chest Rigs, Pouches, and a Helmet

It's time to clear out the gear room, so keep your eyes open. Here are some things that have worked very well for me but have since been replaced.

Pantac LBT 1961a (khaki)

I just got this in the mail and decided that it's not for me. You can see that this is not in the best shape. A previous owner cut a strap off of the back harness (connecting the two shoulder straps) for reasons I don't understand but it should be very easy to sew a new strap on or fix it with 100mph tape. Other than this everything is fully functional and ready to go. This is a very nice rig but I have my Eagle rig set up the way I like it and see no need for this to stay. $50 shipped

P1020670.jpg

P1020671.jpg

Infinity Tactical Chest Rig (black)

I'm not really sure who Infinity Tactical is, but this rig surprised me. It is certainly quality gear, and I have owned gear from Eagle, HSGI, Tactical Tailor, TAG, ATS, and Crye. It has 4 double M4 mag pouches, one of which closes with a buckle and all of which have removable top flaps. It also has a large GP pouch, a well-padded X-harness, and a MOLLE bib that can be folded into an internal pocket. Cool piece of gear! $40 shipped

P1020676.jpg

P1020662.jpg

2x Condor Double M4 pouches (Multicam)

Not much to say here. These are genuine Crye Multicam licensed to Condor. Barely used. $25 for both, $14 for one ($29.35 each new)

P1020675.jpg

Condor MICH 2001 (black)

This is a replica MICH 2001 with a few extras. This was going to be a project but I realized that helmets weren't really my strong suit. I will include the velcro, G&P MS2000 bb loader, and EB Norotos mount. The mount came with a defective screw that stripped, so that corner of the mount is not attached to the helmet. It still looks fine unless you inspect it up close. $25+shipping. This is bulky, so I'd like the buyer to contribute around half of the shipping cost.

P1020672.jpg

P1020673.jpg

P1020674.jpg

Archived