Forum skin/software upgrades

I've tweaked the forum software and updated it, I've also updated the forum look. The default for everyone is the new look, the older versions are there to select if you want them.

The "View New Content" button is back at the top of the page now, and it looks better.

The Gallery is now vastly improved and should make life much easier for people to use.

I'll be pushing out some more updates as once any bugs or issues in this one have been sorted out.

update: I'm busy updating the "blog" feature too. There is currently an error viewing posts in the Blog section. I'm working on it ;)

Enjoy :)

Definitely liking the new look.

While you're tweaking can you get rid of the pointless rep points things on posts? Seems that some losers are misusing it... <_<

EDIT - the update appears to have cropped the right edge off my avatar. It's still shown correctly in my settings page, but not in my posts. Any thoughts on this?

Edited by Hedganian

As an addition our hard drives were replaced yesterday, so we are now running on new drives.This was why we had downtime yesterday. Hopefully this will vure a few of our stability gremlins. I think we'd ground the drive bearings into dust.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.