AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

Nothing extraordinary here, but still my favorite gun.

WE CO2 M4 CQBR.

I like it just as it is. What's the make of that thin stock pad usually pictured with the L119A1? I'm forced to use on on my CQBR since my battery connections don't quite fit in the stock tube, and the "US" marked pad is awfully thick. Please hold the fat Yank jokes.

My SFW

GREAT paint.

My TM M4 S-System, as I currently use it. Not as small and pretty as the newer replicas I've been seeing, but I like it! Apologies for the awful picture, sadly the iPhone 3G is still the best camera I have! :(

And yes, I do flip up the sights when I'm using it, honest!

IMG_0099.jpg

• Like 1

Heres my baby, though only about half way done.

Please excuse any poor editing... color blindness and photography dont exactly mix well...sad.gif

All stipling done by me!

Comments and criticism welcome!

wow...that stipling on the RVG is really well done. a chess piece if i'm not mistaken?

-brendan

That is some sick stipling. Great job.

Thanks! Took me about 2 hours to do everything, but i think it was worth it!

wow...that stipling on the RVG is really well done. a chess piece if i'm not mistaken?

-brendan

Thanks, and yes it is a chess piece with an ACE below it. Its actually my team logo!

A few hours later and I've finally done what I wanted. Many thanks to Kojak for instructing me on how to do a paintjob similar to what he did (which you should check out a page or two back.) I like the tacky skull a bit more now that it's dirty but I have a Redimag clone coming tomorrow so all the mag well trades will be covered. Railed gas block and matching Troy front sight will be installed too.

img5334i.jpg

img5335q.jpg

img5336z.jpg

img5339m.jpg

More pictures are going to be in the Painted Weapons Thread. Apologies for the out-of-focus photos of my 2002 Canon Powershot. I can't wait to get my new DSLR this fall.

Edited by Leon Kennedy
  • Like 2

I know this thread is about guns, but what case is that, Drake?

And here's mine so I don't get in trouble:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u119/validtumoralarm/P1020771.jpg

10.3 inch barrel is currently being installed, just waiting for my armorer's wrench to show up.

Looks familiar... ;)

IMG_1411.jpg

Edited by beta08