I think this counts as an AR variant,

-Piano

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

Posted Images

I originally ordered my flash hider from ebairsoft back in June. It never arrived. Won't place an order there again.

RSOV has them for about $18 after shipping I believe. That's where I got mine along with the PDW mags.

-Ex

Yeah I didn't like the "feel" of that site and went through Redwolf instead, good thing I did.

Okay, okay, fine. You can have a sneak peek. :P MOE grip on the way...got delivered to my parents' house and not mine so it'll be a while till I get it. I think it will round out the whole package. All I want now is to swap my Comp M2 for a T-1, and maybe the RVG for a FDE one...

photo11iw.jpg

Edit: Oh god what is with that focus in the second pic...

photo10qd.jpg

Edited by Leon Kennedy

so i have searched the interwebs pretty well looking for a Madbull Noveske 12.5" and 10" rail combo. I have had no such luck. From the measurements given by madbull it seems like thats exactly what i want, but just wondering if anyone has a pic of this specific combo?

Thanks

uhmm, in this thread, page 7, post 129, tis my Magpul Noveske hybrid, 10" Noveske rail, 12.5" Noveske Crusader barrel (both Madbull).

And squeakyL, that's your girlfirends, right? ;)

• Like 1