AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

Finally got my PMAG shells for my M4 project, yayorz! Also added SIG SAUER STL-9000L tactical light, it's *fruitcage*in' awesome!

29_config_c.jpg

30_config_c.jpg

31_config_c.jpg

32_config_c.jpg

33_config_c.jpg

34_config_c.jpg

35_config_c.jpg

36_config_c.jpg

37_config_c.jpg

38_config_c.jpg

39_config_c.jpg

AFC Colt M4A1 CQBR Open-Bolt, full markings

WE 30 rounds CO2 open-bolt magazine w/ MAGPUL PMAG30 MagLevel shell

MadBull Daniel Defense Omega X 7" free float rail

ACTION EOD 9" outer barrel for WE M4

MAGPUL MBUS GEN2, front & rear

MAGPUL ASAP

MAGPUL RAS

MAGPUL AFG2

MAGPUL MOE pistol grip

MAGPUL MOE stock

MAGPUL BAD lever

G&P 30mm green/red dot sight

SIG SAUER STL-9000L tactical light

MAGPUL XTM rail panels

MAGPUL rail ladder covers

Pretty much done now I would think... Want a CTR stock instead and going to replace alot of parts with RS parts instead. :o

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 1
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

Don't be a *tortilla chip*, Hayabusa. That rifle looks great and not everyone populates every single board.

NonEx, that Sig light looks awesome, as do the PMAGS.

Edited by Leon Kennedy
  • Like 1

It is acctully, I thought it was something that the ATP background did. But I took it out of the cabinet and looked. The fun part is that the stock isnt wobbling and it looks like the last person who removed the buffertube screwed the locking ring on crocked... well it works at least.

Nice carbine. How does the lever work for you? I had one before on my closed bolt and sold it because it kept locking the bolt back. Did you do any modifications?

Thanks! Well, I can't say definitivly since I had some general bolt locking issues before and after installing the BAD lever. However, first test run with the PMAGs, which are a more solid fit in the mag well with less wobble, is that it worked very well actually. I never had a problem with the BAD lever locking the bolt when it shouldn't, more the other way around, but I can't say for sure if that is due to the BAD lever or something else.

Nope, it's the EBairsoft elcan spectre, comes with the dr. Fantastic sight, best eye relief.

I ran out of the crappy kitchen sponges I was using, going to get some nail varnish remover and a toothbrush and have at it again tomorrow.

Cool thanks! Sent a PM so as not to clutter...

BTW, hope you don't mind, I saved those pics for inspiration for when I finally build a MK18 upper receiver for my M4 :D

DKSF (Frogmancorps) blaster impression

39071826555527141381415.jpg

PEQ2

Colt Canada SFW outer barrel

CompM2 in L-mount

KAC rail covers

KAC VFG

Colt Canada stock and buttpad

Got a KAC supressor for it too

To come:

KAC RAS

Colt Canada DIS (just bought one)