AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

Copy-paste from other forum, hope you'll forgive me.

And... She's done! Sorry for the frankly awful photography, but it was the best I could do in the crappy light conditions.

2nldc9d.jpg

Basic components:

G&P base with C8 receiver and G&P stock

G&P type B sling plate

G&P storm grip (I think -- it's the one with markings)

Nice ACM ACOG with the correct markings, G&P Docter and Rudy's wing mount

G&P RAS

Pro-Arms 10'' barrel, bayo lug chopped off front sight

PM suppressor

Garmin FX101

Element Scout Light

ACM AN/PEQ-15

BHI one point sling

Comments? Suggested improvements? Please tell me!

• Like 1
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

CKinnerly: Thanks mate. No, that is natural light, it's just by the window. It was really dark and sullen outside, though (approaching the Scandinavian winter!) I had to have a very slow shutter and high ISO rating to get an ok brightness, and actually hold the camera up over my head to get the rifle from top, so it was hard to hold still. All of that => blurry and crappy pics. I'll get some proper outdoor ones soon, I promise.

Jim: Thanks, and thanks again for all your help.