AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

I know you are (seem to be!) a reasonable bloke, and I see your point, absolutely. And as you say, anyone is obviously free to feel however they like about 12x50 rifle scopes on MP5K's. However, when someone posts a MP5k with a 12x50 in this thread, I'm gonna say what I feel about it :P This is, after all, a forum, and people submit their guns before the community's judgement and comments.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

Personally, I stick with 'say something nice, or say nothing at all'. I don't myself believe that just because somebody posts up a picture in a public place, then it instantly becomes the right of everyone viewing that picture to say whatever the hell they like, irrespective of the poor soul on the receiving end. That particular issue is for the mods to decide however, just voicing my stance.

• Like 2

Need I remind you that this is a mother*fruitcage*ing picture thread and not a *fruitcage* discussions thread.

36_config_c.jpg

PS. Ooopsie I also run mine without a gas block because the ACTION EOD barrel doesn't allow for one to be installed in this configuration....

• Like 1

Personally, I stick with 'say something nice, or say nothing at all'. I don't myself believe that just because somebody posts up a picture in a public place, then it instantly becomes the right of everyone viewing that picture to say whatever the hell they like, irrespective of the poor soul on the receiving end. That particular issue is for the mods to decide however, just voicing my stance.

Absolutely, some tact and common sense has to be applied. As far as I'm concerned, there should be a place for constructive criticism somewhere in threads like these. As far as I'm concerned, my criticism was constructive and non-rude. If it was taken differently, know that's not how I meant it. :)

The first comment in which case should be, of course, 'why did you post a picture of that stupid Mp5K in the AR15 picture thread?' ;)

Haha, yes yes. Fine. :P

• Like 1

Need I remind you that this is a mother*fruitcage*ing picture thread and not a *fruitcage* discussions thread.

36_config_c.jpg

PS. Ooopsie I also run mine without a gas block because the ACTION EOD barrel doesn't allow for one to be installed in this configuration....

That barrel is amazing!

Heres My G&P M4, Sorry for bad Iphone pics, but I don't have a good camera atm.

And yes, the fire selector indicator is missing.

gallery_45078_1941_220225.jpg

gallery_45078_1941_464244.jpg

G&P M4A1 RIS

Stocktube lipo 7.4

Deepfire 6.02 barrel

PRO&T PEQ 15

Element M3x

Element KAC 600 BUIS that I drilled to be used in CQB

Bengadi ACOG 4x

Pantac Sling

Edited by Robinio

finally getting there with swapping out my FDE furniture for black.

Just missing an ACS stock and some xtm's.

Great build. And I quess I saw something like that somewhere esle... Let's think... ;) Maybe here ?

Noveske and Magpul

Funny thing, because what You posted above it was my favourite setup for a long time. Finally I ended up with DD mk18 and LMT stock, instead of Noveske switchblock rail and ACS, classic A2 FH instead of AAC, and so on. Whole thing went in little bit more "colorfool and tacticool" way ;).

Picture is not as artistic(k) ;) as Yours.

DSC_0350.jpg

And something tells me that black rail will be replaced with FDE version. Stubby grip already went through the same transformation.

Edited by MRF

Well, I prefer STR - I believe it is Magpul's answer for LMT stocks. I was quite suprised, because although new, STR stock looks actually quite simple.

I would even say it is most simple design among their products in this category.

All right, enough of this OT ;).