AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

AABB T1 with hight mount is also a lemon. The QD moun t don't work :) Beware! No I have to look for some low profile mount or even offset... Results shows it cheaper to buy new T1 red-dot

Something (pictures) tells me, that AABB and dealextreme versions are the same product. I wrote QD mount doesn't work properly, but in fact it's understatement - it's not working at all, when we speak about "quick detach" mount ;) - it lays far from that.

Well, not everyone can afford Bomber/Ratech/real-steel/whatever gas customs :P.

Wait what? No I'm just not a fan of the KWA trademarks/logo. LOL it's got nothing to do with Bomber/Ratech/real-steel/whatever gas customs. Totally misread me. G&G's, ACM and some export VFCs have their own trades (not RS trades) too, but I just don't like the KWA one. LOL. :huh: :huh: Much love, much love.

Well, I got some new toys today. There would have been an XM203 mounted on the bottom, but my trade partner seems to not understand how to pack things so as not to let the postal machines chew them into pieces.

imageuec.jpg

Somebody needs to start making 'stars' like that for the top of one's tactical christmas tree. Ironically, a colleague of mine found a shiny silver bauble in the shape of a WWII pineapple just the other day. Wish I'd nicked it now.

I hope secret service agents of ar15.com ;) won't be pursuing me for using their registered logo... ;)

It doesn't even look like an AR-15 anymore; I like it a lot! Sort of exotic, I guess. Looks really cool!

yup, there is something very strange about that gun

It looks like a HK416 has gone nuts on the weights at the gym and hulked up. I approve.

i love it if i had that it would definitly be a wall hanger :)

Thx all for the positive replies

I might be switching the silencer for a Noveske KX3 in summertime

so it looks like this :

sbr3-376x237.jpg