AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

There are ACM Surefire suppressors. I've seen them under the Big Dragon name.

What!? Please give us a link! :D

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that apparently Evike was right when they reported ages ago that Madbull was discontinuing their SF suppressor line. Even Madbull's website say so themselves. Any of the remaining suppressors are damn expensive and apparently don't look realistic (as Fiddlesticks told me) so if there are really ACM copies (I couldn't find them on Google) that'll be grand :P My butt won't feel so sore (because of the cost, not where I'm attaching the suppressor....) if I paid for an ACM version that's not 100% accurate in shape and dimension to the RS :P

Edited by intinerious

My new toy, a CTW team Alpha

Extras inc. Magpul MBUS, ASAP, MS2 sling and trigger guard. Surefire type 1 flash hider and Daniels defence MRF 12" rail/tube. I have a Magpul MOE stock on the way and a PEQ-16 but I might not fit that. Also tempted to bang on a ready mag as I really liked them on my other AEG's.

Also fitted since this was taken is a scout light on the right side rail and an aimpoint T1 micro.Will take some better photos when I can with all the bits fitted that are en route.

1283741c.jpg

Edited by Philbucknall
  • Like 1

My Tokyo Marui Recoil Shock M4

-RCO (ACOG) w/ Docter Sight

-PEQ/15

-KAC Vertical Fore Grip

-Surefire M951

7499744756_878e7922aa_z.jpg

I specifically built this for my United States Marine Corps Infantry kit, I know it is slightly incorrect. I will be getting a PEQ/16 but I am not too sure on what to do with the crane stock because the battery/wiring harness of the Recoil Shock is slightly difficult to work with.

Edited by NinjaDKDavid

Beware: the Madbull DD MFR is off-spec! But only the handguard, the smaller rail panels are okay.

Oooh. I knew there would be something wrong with the MFRs...can you elaborate what the 'off-spec' part of the rail is? The tube diameter? Or the 12 o'clock rail's height or it's rail specs?

Nice to see one not painted! Unless it's a personal thing or for a reason though, flashhider needs a twist! :P

:D

To make the impression as accurate, I did not paint the gun. From what my friends in the Corps say, they are not allowed to paint their guns except for snipers. I think that also applies to MSOB and MARSOC.

Oooh. I knew there would be something wrong with the MFRs...can you elaborate what the 'off-spec' part of the rail is? The tube diameter? Or the 12 o'clock rail's height or it's rail specs?

Check out this topic: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/204994-madbull-daniel-defense-mfr-9/ ;)