AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

I didn't mean flatop top Colt receiver. I was talking about the older A1 Colt Uppers

the colt "flat top receiver" was fairly cheap, cheaper than airsoft anyways... It even came with the forward assist installed, and the dust cover installed as well. It was going for 169.99USD. 

Yes, it is. Thanks again for the help!

About the mount, I've seen them mounted both ways. I believe it slanting forward like you mentioned would be the proper way, as it is meant for use with NODs.

Edit: Pic for pic thread. Bad camera angle makes guns look odd. The mount is Knight's Armament high NVG mount for Aimpoint Micro sights.

8406149409_7ddf9267f9_c.jpg

what type of flashlight is mounted on the magpul AR? never seen one with a button like that!