AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

531721_4291512660448_1711703359_n.jpg
GBBRs- internally redone G&P (all steel gubbins, Ino bolt, etc- shelved because the inevitable Ino 2010 super bolt breakage which I can't afford to fix), and a WE with a VLTOR upper, VIS, 6" barrel and all the gubbins. The VLTOR rifle isn't done, PEQ and M300a on its way to top off the whole package- thinking of a sidefolding stock adapter for discreet transport (breaking it down is sort of a *bramston pickle*), a Tactical Link BAL lever, and one of those Soldier Systems Weaponlink copies (can't justify a real one as the only real use is climbing ladders at the indoor field)

• Like 1

Finished my shorty m16 build, internally still a stock tm m16a2 except for a madbull barrel and ultimate hopup.

Y4qLz_zpsd0bfdbb1.jpg

and then a not so good photo, but it gives you reference for how its laid out.

Amazing. Love that. I am so fed up with all the rail space. Must try using some MOE simplicity myself.

Beautiful man. That a G&P?

King Arms, actually. I really like it after owning 3 G&Ps. The RAS and front sight are G&P though, since I sort of butchered the KA front sight pins trying to get them out haha.

Edited by Leon Kennedy

36195089.jpg

Unknown Brand but nice Colt Markings.

Looks like a G&P Gearbox.

Internals:

G&P HU Unit

Prometheus Soft HU Rubber

Deepfire Titanum V2 Piston

DF Aluminium Pistonhead (ball bearing)

Prometheus M110 Spring

Madbull 363 6,03 Barrel

Outer:

Madbull DD RIS

Element Tango Down

G&P LMT Stock

AABB Specter Clone

PEQ15 Clone

To Do:

Ris Sling Mount

VTAC Sling

M3x Long with Dual Switch

Keket - what model number and length is that barrel on you MOE, it.s exactly what I have been looking for. I've asked three of the biggest UK shops to source such a barrel and non of them have come back to me with a reply in three months. Makes me you think they don't want my money. more likely there to lazy to order something they don't have in stock.

Edited by BigAl