AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

Looks good! Here's mine. I can't afford to run all the top tier cool guy gear.

Spending lots of money does not make a guy cool. A good attitude to the game and players make you cool..

Of course you can throw all that out the window if your talking about the golden gun from James Bond.. Automatic cool!!

Edited by leothelion
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

Posted Images

As I remember, SG was using VFC to make their AEGs.  Definitely not MB.

Its my understanding that Madbull receivers are made by VFC then engraved by Madbull. At the very least, all the receivers are designed to use VFC bolt releases, charging handles, etc.

Ive had no luck getting spare VFC parts to test, though.

The Reptile House, did you have to file the rail in order to fit it to the receiver?

Not to fit the rail, no. As with quite a few RS rails I've owned, they are standardised on a particular receiver (A2, I believe) so need attention if you want to *shotgun* the upper and lower of a PTW.

This one was professionally milled by Tackleberry. I'm not leaving it to luck and a dremel on a tier 1 rail ;)

Now, that's disturbing...

Nah - it's an optional mod. An additional flourish.

I thought I'd include it, with all the interest in receiver threads being recut in this thread. Just another element of pro fitting - but different platform.

Edited by The Reptile House