AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

BTW what brand is this mk18 rail ? Doesn't look like MB...

VFC

Some day, I will live in a house where there is a good place to take photos. For now, this. I'm trying out various optics from my friends. ACOG is next. Need a can, and a charging handle. On the fence about painting the rail, or waiting to find a clean KA upper.

Edit: better picture.

Super edit: Haha, the rail looks super yellow in that picture.

IMGP1725_zpsff783bea.jpg

IMGP1726_zps5fd715c1.jpg

Edited by Leon Kennedy
  • Like 1

@Extraordinaire

Your-can-is-not-kosher ;).

Just joking of course. Nice blaster :). BTW what brand is this mk18 rail ? Doesn't look like MB...

AACs are quite uncommon, but I wanted to keep going with the FDE colorway and I wanted something different than the KACs everyone seems to run. That, and I couldn't bring myself to drop the $100 or so on the VFC QDSS-NT4, so I picked this Magpul PTS AAC set up for fairly cheap.

The base gun is VFC with the rail being VFC as well.

-Ex

• Like 1

Is it just me, or what are we looking here on is airsoft M4 with fake Eotech in army training?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/world_armies/9304651650/lightbox/

This particular model of G&P, to be more specific... ;)

http://www.wgcshop.com/WGC_Shop/images/gp_aeg_m4so.jpg

Dude, even the gearbox can be seen. ;)

The gun certainly looks like a Dboys, but what makes you think the eotech is fake?

Flat top of the hood. One of most obvious external differences between Eotech sights and their older ACM clones.

Night Ops Gun

33849_280772775395131_551170036_n_zps13c

CA M4. 9'' Madbull TRX. ACM CTR. Leapers iron sights. AMP red dot. Troy squid covers. Gear Sector mount. Surefire G2X. ACM QD tracer unit.

Still need a Magpul sling mount for my VTAC sling. DD fixed iron sights. MOE trigger guard. Surefire red filter.

Edited by Agent Hunk
  • Like 2

@uscmCorps - lovely blasters as usual.

I'm normally a KISS guy, but I must say I prefer both with DBAL units...so I think you've persuaded me to buy one (my mil sim mates have been on at me to dress up my SOF-inspired build as well).

@bladerunner169 - 'inspired by' FTW, love it.

How are you finding the Gear Sector VFG? Always meant to try one.

• Like 1