AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

Yup mine has 18 too. Lowest setting is good enough too. And +1 to the lose rail clamps.. I've had to use a bit of electrical tape to pad it out a bit. No problem with that though, recently I've found that has to be done so most things to be honest. Mines the QD version from RSOV. Cant fault it at all! 

Yup mine has 18 too. Lowest setting is good enough too. And +1 to the lose rail clamps.. I've had to use a bit of electrical tape to pad it out a bit. No problem with that though, recently I've found that has to be done so most things to be honest. Mines the QD version from RSOV. Cant fault it at all! 

Sounds like the same one I've got with the 18 settings and QD lock; Yours come in the Trijicon box with the nice spring loaded QD lever and such? I'm in full agreement though, I really can't recommend the thing enough. Field of view compared to a Comp M2/M3/T-1 or any other tube red dot I've used is fantastic as well, really a big difference.

The fully trademarked ones are usually seen at aliexpress and that kind of shops, I got mine in atacs AU camo with the QD lever and the thing is just the best optic I ever used. Cant compare it to "real" optics besides the Vortex Strikefire, but both of these are VERY close in function, being the srs much brighter than the SF. Love them both

Hmm decided to give my little standard KA M4 a bit of a make over.

Looking at this picture I can't stop thinking that KA replicas are seriously underrated... Well, at least here, in Poland, where KWA and its bulletproof internals are absolutely on top.

Looking at this picture I can't stop thinking that KA replicas are seriously underrated... Well, at least here, in Poland, where KWA and its bulletproof internals are absolutely on top.

My KA is stupid-good; I was surprised for the price. It's turned out to be a great performer.

My last 3 M4's

Tokyo Marui SOPMOD - Madbull Noveske NSR 11" RIS with Dytac 16" outter barrel

xpvc.JPG

gb05.jpg

Tokyo Marui Recce - Dytac URX4 10" with original TM 12" outter barrel

y3uw.jpg

w6k.JPG

Tokyo Marui SOPMOD - Madbull Daniel Defense MK18 9.5" RIS with Dytac 10.5" outter barrel

vbj4.jpg

oe73.jpg

• Like 8

My KA is stupid-good; I was surprised for the price. It's turned out to be a great performer.

Amen to that, one of the best guns I've ever bought. 

As a testament to their stock build quality, a while back at Drakelo tunnels I was using the KA M4 pictured, and a dodgy lipo I was using essentially divided by 0 and caused the gun to shoot uncontrollably at an rof I did not know existed..... before randomly going on fire. 

After that had happened I pulled the still flaming lipo, pulled the trigger hard enough to separate the trigger contacts which I presume had soldered themselves together, stuffed in a new battery and its worked just fine since.......I should point out that when I say it happened a while back I mean like 3-4 years...

It was also cheap new, like $130 cheap.

Edit: Very nice Bladerunner, very nice indeed.

Edited by -Drake-

Not exactly picture thread, and perhaps I should post it on news subforum instead here, but there's a picture and it's AR related ;).

http://www.yzh.hk/en_articleshow.asp?articleid=6989

It's really funny in some way, I mean they did everything, what Madbull couldn't, because of the license - There are keymod slots on the bottom, like in RS, slots have inner bevel, and there's no fake gas tube block. Finish looks a little bit rough, and there's no trades - or maybe they've been photoshoped out. 

And of course I don't expect that thing to be expensive.

Yeah, I know it's unauthorized copy, but still....