AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

Damn it hwagan, I was trying to convince myself that I don't need a SRS and now I've just ordered one because of you and your photos. :)

You won't be disappointed man - My own one, and I believe DeltaZero's and a few other owners have all been fantastic value for money so far - They really are awesome! :)

Nice. PWS rails, no matter older like this one non free float, or current gen keymods, have always been awesome and underrated in airsoft...

yes indeed, to replicate this lightweight, maneuverable, and elegant. 

failed for a business of PWS MK112 also. but this mod's not needed, it was plug and play

You won't be disappointed man - My own one, and I believe DeltaZero's and a few other owners have all been fantastic value for money so far - They really are awesome! :)

Yup mine is fantastic, seriously cant fault it! A good purchase for sure! In fact so good I have another on the way! :D

Yes, no carpet this time. :D

Well, the DYTAC URX3 is not bad at all actually. Be sure to have shims though. Apart from that, it weights around the same as my old Larue 12", finish is nice though I don't think it will age as well as a high-end manufactured part (talking about the paint). Markings are there, afaik they are correctly replicated.

It feels different but good in the hand, I'll get myself some panels though to improve the overall prehension. Bare hands or while wearing gloves my hand tends to slip easily.

But all in all yes, I am happy with it. Though I don't know which is best between the URX3 and the Noveske NSR.

But all in all yes, I am happy with it. Though I don't know which is best between the URX3 and the Noveske NSR.

No doubt that at least in terms of detail accuracy URX3 is the winner of this contest.

MB's NSR is only NSR-ish like product ;).

Unfortunately.

So basically I was not that happy, when Madbull's FB staff asked which products should they go for - mentioning new PWS keymod rail, which I like a lot.

My feelings are drastically ambivalent, because I'm pretty sure this will be (if) far from the real deal in details.

Yes, full PWS is on absolute top of my future and possible AR builds....