AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

What stock is that ? Seriosly awesome!

Like MRF mentioned my T1 repro is rather big and ugly but ive been looking for a more descent replica but i cant find alot of good looking ones, any ideas ?

Most replicas like all acm and G&P ive seen etc looks like mine with that big space between the wheel and windage thingy (?)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

Different (steeper) angle, quite a bit slimmer.  Personally I think it's a lot better, you've still got plenty of surface area for your cheek and I always found the standard SOPMOD/Crane really bloated and unnecessarily large.

Also a lot cheaper; around 50-60% of a B5 SOPMOD and a *suitcase* load cheaper than an LMT (like, around $120 cheaper).  Plus they'll be available in 6 different colours and MC.

Edited by CKinnerley

winjap.jpg

Apologies for the incomplete gun and poor quality photo...going to have a custom suppressor machined for me to achieve the 'internal/integrally suppressed' look. Going to have the thread far enough in so it falls just short of the gas block, but need your opinions on how far I should have it stick out the end! Got an 11" Rail on it...thoughts?

Also going to put a HK416c stock on it if I can get hold of one too :D

Edited by Krydel