AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

My favourite part of that is actually the blue baseplate.. It's a really nice gun all round, but that blue baseplate on the Pmag is a really nice finishing touch.

Thx bro :)

The mag is blue because the gun shoots plastic pellets - a kind of non leathal, training rounds. I think it is more realistic to some externt. :P

• Like 1
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

Beta Project MX200 came in. Really nice build quality. Shame it doesn't have a pressure switch tail cap.

No fair!  I ordered mine back in the middle of April.  So there's no remote jack under the switch?  

wmx200%20remote%20switch.jpg

• Like 1

BP pretty half-assed it too; it doesn't have any of the modes available unlike the real steel one (unless JK Army was wrong when I visited them).  However, the button switch is a reverse clicky so there's none of that unbearble forward clicky with the surefire clone button switches.

BP pretty half-assed it too; it doesn't have any of the modes available unlike the real steel one (unless JK Army was wrong when I visited them).  However, the button switch is a reverse clicky so there's none of that unbearble forward clicky ###### with the surefire clone button switches.

Don't wanna be an smarta... , but seriously my Friend - did You expect modes in flashlight for ~50$? ;)

Don't wanna be an smarta... , but seriously my Friend - did You expect modes in flashlight for ~50$? ;)

Huh that is weird; because the Night Evolution M620V with the strobe function costs less in HKD than the Insight clone Beta Project made :P  I just checked shootercbgear and the NE light is 70 bucks XD

Then again they could've cloned it properly for an extra 30 bucks more and I'm sure people will still buy it :P  As far as I can tell the Insight light isn't prolific like the Surefires; I would think people buying the insight clone wouldn't mind spending a bit more to have a proper clone; but that's just me XD

Some people just want to watch the world burn...! :lol:

I feel like you're implying this is not a serious tactical gun?  This thing is gonna be c-clamped all day long, with the most emergency of reloads the world has ever seen.

I want pink rail covers....

eBay my friend.  There should be pink XTMs about as well as the ladder covers.

Please tell me you got those floral sheets just for the photograph? :) Thats absolutely fantastic mate. 

What I definitely did not do was go home for some leave and requisition my mother's bed linen from the airing cupboard...

• Like 1

Huh that is weird; because the Night Evolution M620V with the strobe function costs less in HKD than the Insight clone Beta Project made :P  I just checked shootercbgear and the NE light is 70 bucks XD

Then again they could've cloned it properly for an extra 30 bucks more and I'm sure people will still buy it :P  As far as I can tell the Insight light isn't prolific like the Surefires; I would think people buying the insight clone wouldn't mind spending a bit more to have a proper clone; but that's just me XD

Aaaaaaaa OK. Those modes You meant ;). OK, ok - You're right. And I would even say You're right even more in what You wrote about BP WMX above. Mine is most likely free to go. To another, new owner ;).

• Like 1