AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

I love Cerakote.
OK, I like anodized surfaces more, but if not available then I love Cerakote. I couldn't find any nicely finished steel mag catch for this one, so I took the old ones I own, and cerakoted them. The same for the trigger. The same for ACM copy of ASAP, since PTS one is not available anymore. 
1:1 mix of graphite black and tungsten results in typical "gun metal" color.

BTW - 1:3 mix of those results in... Haley's Strategic Disruptive Grey ;).

So here it is. It's been internally upgraded, and only things left is a purchase of Troy Battlesights (or KAC micros, if I could score some demil/used), and B5 Systems Bravo stock. And I'm done. Really ;).

AAC mini in courtesy of emp3ror86 ;).

14167598691_acf0336824_b.jpg

Edited by MRF
  • Like 1

Added some stuff and fixed a powerupper

qyda9ama.jpg

ane4u9ad.jpg

VFC 416 lower

VFC upper

VFC gripp

Madbull Rail

VFC/madbull barrel

ACE 1 arms Osprey

AABB 416C stock

Element T

G&P peq

Magpul AFG

Magpul ms3 sling

Polarstar fusion engine

p* Speed trigger

Milsim manifold

Madbull hopup

R-Hop

Orga 6,23 barrel

Red Nozzle

Powerupper

enu3y3a5.jpg

8e5uvy2y.jpg

VFC upper

APS 12,5 rail

Apple Muzzle brake

KingArms Bipod

Evike flashlight

Airsoft Surgeon Wheeler Crosshair Alignment Level

Scope of some sort.

Polarstar fusion engine

p* Speed trigger

Milsim manifold

Madbull hopup

R-Hop

Madbull 6,3 barrel

Red Nozzle

I love Cerakote.

OK, I like anodized surfaces more, but if not available then I love Cerakote. I couldn't find any nicely finished steel mag catch for this one, so I took the old ones I own, and cerakoted them. The same for the trigger. The same for ACM copy of ASAP, since PTS one is not available anymore. 

1:1 mix of graphite black and tungsten results in typical "gun metal" color.

BTW - 1:3 mix of those results in... Haley's Strategic Disruptive Grey ;).

So here it is. It's been internally upgraded, and only things left is a purchase of Troy Battlesights (or KAC micros, if I could score some demil/used), and B5 Systems Bravo stock. And I'm done. Really ;).

AAC mini in courtesy of emp3ror86 ;).

14167598691_acf0336824_b.jpg

FRUUUUUIIIIIITCAAAAAAAGE MY LIIIIIFE!!!! @_@ dude! that rifle is stupidly awesomegorgeoussauce, there are no emoticons nor words to describe it

BTW: I quoted the pic on porpuse, that is a master piece, period

FRUUUUUIIIIIITCAAAAAAAGE MY LIIIIIFE!!!! @_@ dude! that rifle is stupidly awesomegorgeoussauce, there are no emoticons nor words to describe it

BTW: I quoted the pic on porpuse, that is a master piece, period

Thanks, Man :).

Actually I like it a lot too. It makes my mk18 basing CQBR build a bit... Boring and obvious ;). Although it features old school LaRue rail. I guess in the era of Keymods, and other M-LOKs we can call it old shool freely.

And I really dig that look...