AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

That's why I chose that route, the rail fits perfect on a vfc and a kwa but the pin on an lm4 is fatter. I chopped it so it only sticks out maybe 1/16 of an inch on the long end of the pin. Still retain the c-clip divot but fits perfect and I do love the set screws on both tabs, realy let's you fine tune the rail to be dead nuts perfectly aligned

• Like 1
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

OK NSR -a-like :D  I'm not sure what battery exactly but I helped my mate fit a split pack under his NSR rail on a TM SOCOM I can find out what battery if you like, I think it was just a split 1400mAh from Firesupport? It was a tight fit and he charges it with the balancing lead though one of the keymod holes, its a bit of a bodge but its been going a good few months and he seems to love it.

DeltaZero its one of http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/vapex-74v-1450mah-20c-lipo-battery-cranestock-airsoft-rechargeable it is a tight fit and we had to tape the battery to the barrel and then slide the rail over but I just checked the barrel it still true ( it does help the TM barrel  is solid) so I hope that small bit of info helps :) 

With the 6 o/clock cut-outs on the SOCOM outer barrels there's enough space for a nun-chuck LiPo to fit inside most freefloat tubes.  Although the Strike Industries Mega Fins that Megapappa has there (and the Madbull replicas thereof) would probably be an exception given the internal geometry they have.

And if not, you can do a spot of filing to the outer barrel to make one side have the same profile as the 6 o'clock, which is what I did to fit my RIS 2 on a SOCOM. Didn't need to do anything to fit a battery within a Madbull Viking tactics rail, just just a split pack 1450 lipo from component shop and just used a spot of tape to hold it in position whilst sliding the tube over.

• Like 1

NO battery only P* :-) Have The air hose under The stock and fcu and battery in The pistolgripp.

Would love for it to be a DT but p* works just fine.

Hope you like it, The shorter one is a killer in cqb

I most certainly did - or I DO [LIKE]

Have you got any pictures of a shorter one? Would like to see that as well.