AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

Question which might be better answered here...I see a rail further up that has abbreviated 3/9/6 oclock rails in common with the Geissele SMR Mk4 (pre Keymod derivative)....is there any way of attaching additional rails to units like this or is it best to go with something like the SMR Mk5 if true super modularity is what you need?

EDIT: I've seen that Geiselle do 'add on rails' for their pre keymod Mk4...looks like the benefit of Keymod is less fuss/fiddle and reduced weight?

Wouldn't it be kind of cool making a video with this soundtrack for that Betty rifle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbjyuDYtAtk

With guys running towards a building at the intro and start spraying opponent when the text begins...

Or do I have an odd imagination?

Edited by Beeingmyself

Wouldn't it be kind of cool making a video with this soundtrack for that Betty rifle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbjyuDYtAtk

With guys running towards a building at the intro and start spraying opponent when the text begins...

Or do I have an odd imagination?

Well, I can't quite spray since she's a GBBR, but I'd be down!  She's also not exactly black haha...

Soap, I've always wondered how do you activate the WML at the 6 o'clock position

He overbores it so far his thumb is actually underneath the gun.

Dead on lol...  I activate it with my first finger around the first joint.  Essentially, I slide my hand a little farther forward and the natural grip depresses the pressure pad on the rear.

"Airsoft spec"? Eh? There's either Metric or Imperial threading. Most AR-15 AEG's are metric, with some notable exceptions (G&P being the most high profile). 

Awww Man, like You didn't know, that in common speach (let's call it that way) expression "airsoft spec" means simply that parts are not in RS spec.

So, "thank" You very much for this small lecture about metric and imperial threading...

Received my GHK M4 GBBR today.

And how it looks one hour after unboxing it:

Madbull Noveske NSR 11 

Noveske Gas Block

Night evo m600c on a GEAR sector mount.

DYTAC handstop

China T1

Magpul MOE stock.

Now im waiting to get a shorter barrel ^^

What are the internals like? Any idea about compatibility with WA/G&P AR15's?