AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

When your ARP9 isn't enough high-speed, low-drag :)

6xs5RCU.jpg

gZ6AK9P.jpg

B5ZlurY.jpg

kD0fN4w.jpg

U6Edknu.jpg

mvtcrHs.jpg

G&G ARP9
SLR Rifleworks 5.25" ION Lite M-LOK Handguard

SLR Rifleworks M-LOK Barricade Handstop, Type 2

DYTAC SLR Rifleworks Linear Compensator
Magpul MBUS Pro

FC1 Red Dot

PTS EPS-C Pistol Grip

5KU Raptor/Noveske Ambi Charging Handle

OMG Maxim Defense AR15 PDW Stock

and some other internal hodgepodge that makes it shoot 30RPS :)

Edited by aznriptide859
  • Like 9
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for suggestions on a new WE M4 Raptor GBBR base build I am doing.

Since this is a picture thread I made a topic in the Project suggestions section for comments and feedback: http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/217776-new-we-m4-raptor-gbbr-based-build-suggestions-please/

8hzSnFk.png

N649Mds.png

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 2

Looking for suggestions on a new WE M4 Raptor GBBR base build I am doing.

Since this is a picture thread I made a topic in the Project suggestions section for comments and feedback: 

8hzSnFk.png

N649Mds.png

looks cool, need moar suppresor though

Quite like it with that flash hider on it , just looks business like .
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

#Riserlife

fD3yn8f.jpg

BR19w6a.jpg

8pFfftY.jpg

105jayB.jpg

f6bkFGO.jpg

PlJikTq.jpg

DbHN075.jpg

CAG Inspired HK416; Parts List:

VFC HK416 AEG (Tan)

VFC SOPMOD Stock (Tan)

HAO Geissele Automatics SMR Rail (DDC)
Element LA5 (Tan)
Element Surefire M600U (Tan) (since replaced with a M600 with a Butler Creek scope cover)

Element Surefire SR-D-IT Dual Switch

ACM G33 Magnifier (Black)

VFC KAC Micro Iron Sights
DYTAC Surefire SOCOM RC2 Suppressor (Tan) [i've changed this to a SOCOM RC1 since the picture]

DYTAC Surefire SFCT Flash Hider (not pictured)

Wilcox 0.41" Set Screw EOTECH Riser w/ Magnifier Flip Mount (Black) 

EOTECH XPS2 (Tan)

The riser set was borrowed from a friend so.........yeah I was only able to play with it for the pictures.  Hopefully someone clones the riser with Tanodization finish so I can finally complete the damn gun.

Also I wanna replace the RC1 suppressor with the old school Surefire suppressor.  Perr Mike make the best looking replica (the Madbull and subsequent clones of the Madbull Surefire suppressors look terrible) so if anyone is looking to sell theirs....I'm interested  :D

Edited by intinerious
  • Like 5

Hopefully someone clones the riser with Tanodization finish so I can finally complete the damn gun.

Complete a gun? since when an airsofter "completes a gun"?, that only happens for the first five minutes and then you start looking for more stuff to sink your money, believe me, I'm there :lol:

Anyhow, the gun is stupidly cool, man!

• Like 1

Element Surefire M600U (Tan) (since replaced with a M600 with a Butler Creek scope cover)

Have you got any pics of the M600 with the cover? When my clone M300s were $35 including shipping, I'm not super enthusiastic about spending another $30 each on SureFire filters just so I can throw the filter away and put polycarbonate in instead.

Complete a gun? since when an airsofter "completes a gun"?, that only happens for the first five minutes and then you start looking for more stuff to sink your money, believe me, I'm there :lol:

Anyhow, the gun is stupidly cool, man!

I'll complete it when the internals are done (all gucci stuff, seigetek gears BTC MOSFET etc.).  Still waiting for my tech guy to fix it up.

I do wanna build another one though......this time with a Vortex Razor HDII :P

Have you got any pics of the M600 with the cover? When my clone M300s were $35 including shipping, I'm not super enthusiastic about spending another $30 each on SureFire filters just so I can throw the filter away and put polycarbonate in instead.

Ask and you shall receive  B)

Here's the link to the cover (get the #1): https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1168198775/butler-creek-blizzard-see-through-rifle-scope-cover-clear

SvUQzBP.jpg

RKad7qi.jpg

9wejiwR.jpg

LjG5tHM.jpg

Do note that the plastic cover restricts the beam since it sits about 2cm from the SF M600 lens and it's a smaller diameter vs the M600 lens itself.

Edited by intinerious
  • Like 1