AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

EG Tactical / Evolution Gear make a replica for $280 USD. I have bought their EOTech sights and G33 magnifiers and they are nice enough in build, fit, finish and attention to detail.

I have made 3 or 4 orders directly with them and they are really good actually :)

https://www.egtactical.com/home/274-418-speed-scope.html#/38-color-dark_brown

• Like 1
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are my ERG recoil AR's; Top to bottom:

Classic M4, Centurion Arms C4, Mk18 mod 0, Mk16 14.5" URG-I upper

644D6DCE-8415-4C2E-A3E2-5BC5A446F2D0_1_201_a.jpeg

The ERG C4 with a Geissele Mk4 SMR rail fitted

32B7FA95-C5BF-42A5-AD7B-3C344977C7DA_1_201_a.jpeg

My Marui NGRS's excluding the Mk46, which although beautiful doesn't belong in here! Top to bottom:

Mk18 Mod 0, Scar L with Laylax AR stock kit fitted, HK416 Delta

53C47914-7571-4658-909D-DC4768F30023_1_201_a.jpeg

ERG M4 from earlier pic with the CQBR upper underneath it.

30C4A9B7-AAA6-4352-827F-F8DE16A86E9A_1_201_a.jpeg

Edited by Philbucknall
  • Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2020 at 5:54 PM, NonEx said:

EG Tactical / Evolution Gear make a replica for $280 USD. I have bought their EOTech sights and G33 magnifiers and they are nice enough in build, fit, finish and attention to detail.

I have made 3 or 4 orders directly with them and they are really good actually :)

https://www.egtactical.com/home/274-418-speed-scope.html#/38-color-dark_brown

I bought this on the recommendation of a team mate and I'm very impressed. Solid build, holds zero and looks the part https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B016KSA56E/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• 2 months later...

Ended up with two more...

ycAFx3v.jpg

The mk18 is a 13.1 build for trigger response. The basic *albatross* m4 is an old ICS PCR97 (split gearbox etc) that I will be building into a sopmod block 2 once I get rid of the S.I.R. 

As for the mk18 mod 1...

zimMtiJ.jpg

zxTMuc0.jpg

PvN4inw.jpg

I have a blank body on the way that will get M4 trades electroetched on and then a paint job for her and she will be "done"

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...