KTcerberus

AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

Oh fruitcage :fear2:  ( is this word used right?  :D )

I've got mine sitting in the box for 2 months and still haven't decided which gun to mount on.

Show and tell please.

Decided to get myself a more modern upper after some years of VN airsoft. Really liked the look of the block II sopmod. Hoping to get some Crye multicam in the future

IMGP0409.jpg

IMGP0408.jpg

• Like 1

Hello hello sweet violet-ish Madbull's FDE...
I love those rails but actually I hate their fake FDE hue... BTW - does MARSOC use PEQ16 or 15 ?

yeah, colour really really sucks, already got a lot of the shine off, will give it a good dusting later on I think,

think PEQ-16's are issued Marine, not to sure though...

Hello hello sweet violet-ish Madbull's FDE...

I love those rails but actually I hate their fake FDE hue... BTW - does MARSOC use PEQ16 or 15 ?

I ran out of stuff to do to my Block II, so I Duracoated the rail in DD's chocolate milk brown.  In hindsight, a dusting of khaki and brown would have sufficed.  

Just beat on it like mine and it will be shine less in no time....... Or paint the whole thing like us tacticool folks.

The mk18 ris off the vfc mk18 mod1 is the best match I've seen color wise from a replica. Too bad I can't just find the rail >:(

Edited by -wigs-

I heard Daniel Defense was ok with Madbull making a licensed copy, why wouldn't they it's making them a lot of money :)

But they requested that the colour with not exactly resemble the original , that way they could prevent people from selling them as the real deal, and DD wouldn't be held accountable for legal purposes, if they both would look the same then someone somewhere will sell them as the real deal and/or they would end up in the military pipeline.

With the colour and marking slightly off they would always have a broom behind the door. Makes sense I guess

So will probably give it a slight dusting of some sort, half of the real deal is sprayed anyway

Edited by blablabla

I ran out of stuff to do to my Block II, so I Duracoated the rail in DD's chocolate milk brown.  In hindsight, a dusting of khaki and brown would have sufficed.  

Mind taking a quick pic some time ? In need of some inspiration

Just beat on it like mine and it will be shine less in no time....... Or paint the whole thing like us tacticool folks.

The mk18 ris off the vfc mk18 mod1 is the best match I've seen color wise from a replica. Too bad I can't just find the rail > :(

Mind taking a pic also ?

At least in this light RIS II looks relatively normal. Unless it's RS - that would explain everything...

Since there's no ARs in the pic, so just a link for now...

Clicky

Top of the box is now collecting dust... and a bit too cold to wear CP shirt...

LOL, can you actually put it on some random rifle and show and tell? :) Thanks :)

Battery-free in sunny days, included lithium aa battery works for years non stop at highest brightness level.

Slightly larger rear end than an M2, sans tunnel vision from the tube ( sight picture looks like a huge c more )

Super small dot....... IIRC 1.5 moa ( lazy to check )

Oh, adjustment-free bobro mount version is great.

So why are you here asking for pictures? :P