KTcerberus

AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

531721_4291512660448_1711703359_n.jpg
GBBRs- internally redone G&P (all steel gubbins, Ino bolt, etc- shelved because the inevitable Ino 2010 super bolt breakage which I can't afford to fix), and a WE with a VLTOR upper, VIS, 6" barrel and all the gubbins. The VLTOR rifle isn't done, PEQ and M300a on its way to top off the whole package- thinking of a sidefolding stock adapter for discreet transport (breaking it down is sort of a *bramston pickle*), a Tactical Link BAL lever, and one of those Soldier Systems Weaponlink copies (can't justify a real one as the only real use is climbing ladders at the indoor field)

• Like 1

My new humble offering. A bit old school now; got an 11.5" barrel incoming and then I need to decide on paint and a new rear sight.

photo_zps2063f4c1.jpg

Edited by Leon Kennedy
  • Like 1

Finished my shorty m16 build, internally still a stock tm m16a2 except for a madbull barrel and ultimate hopup.

Y4qLz_zpsd0bfdbb1.jpg

6xz95Et_zpsc46f0d52.jpg

and then a not so good photo, but it gives you reference for how its laid out.

q62zveP_zps18873ab9.jpg

• Like 2

Finished my shorty m16 build, internally still a stock tm m16a2 except for a madbull barrel and ultimate hopup.

Y4qLz_zpsd0bfdbb1.jpg

and then a not so good photo, but it gives you reference for how its laid out.

Amazing. Love that. I am so fed up with all the rail space. Must try using some MOE simplicity myself.

I recommend people try it, the gun is SO light even with a loaded mag and battery in the stock, i would have my m3 light mounted to that front sight rail instead of the big ol PEQ but the sizings slightly off so PEQ box it is!

My new humble offering. A bit old school now; got an 11.5" barrel incoming and then I need to decide on paint and a new rear sight.

Beautiful man. That a G&P?

Beautiful man. That a G&P?

King Arms, actually. I really like it after owning 3 G&Ps. The RAS and front sight are G&P though, since I sort of butchered the KA front sight pins trying to get them out haha.

Edited by Leon Kennedy

36195089.jpg

Unknown Brand but nice Colt Markings.

Looks like a G&P Gearbox.

Internals:

G&P HU Unit

Prometheus Soft HU Rubber

Deepfire Titanum V2 Piston

DF Aluminium Pistonhead (ball bearing)

Prometheus M110 Spring

Madbull 363 6,03 Barrel

Outer:

Madbull DD RIS

Element Tango Down

G&P LMT Stock

AABB Specter Clone

PEQ15 Clone

To Do:

Ris Sling Mount

VTAC Sling

M3x Long with Dual Switch

Keket - what model number and length is that barrel on you MOE, it.s exactly what I have been looking for. I've asked three of the biggest UK shops to source such a barrel and non of them have come back to me with a reply in three months. Makes me you think they don't want my money. more likely there to lazy to order something they don't have in stock.

Edited by BigAl

No aditives neither... 

Great looking gun, now put the guts in it and go shooting white stuff :lol:

Apart from the mag catch and the bolt lock cage it was all in there at the time of the picture :D It's completed now.