AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

Colt M4 Carbine (RO727) GBB:

7271ye5nmcbwio.jpg

7272t3ko64mlhq.jpg

7273bcfizyths7.jpg

Now very rare real steel Colt M4 Upper (even M4 branded!):

72749p57bhnloz.jpg

Specs:
Bomber M733 Lower Receiver (Aluminum 6063) (CNC Process)
G&P WA Parts: Hammer Set (WP11), M4 Steel Sear (WP33), M4 Bearing Hammer Pin Set (WP34), M4 Hammer Lock (WP57), M4 CNC Trigger Guard, Steel Bolt Stop (WP51), Steel Magazine Catch, Steel Selector (WP69), M4 Steel Trigger (WP84) & Buttstock Speed Buffer (WP95)
Inokatsu M4 Super Bolt (Steel) 2010 Version
VIPER TECH Parts: M4A1 14.5 inch Heavy Steel GBB Outer Barrel & M16A2 Style Front Sight Set (0.75 Inch Ring)
Iron Airsoft 1003k WA Stain Hop Up Round
RA-TECH Recoil Spring (Summer Type)
Prime M4 Metal Hop Up Chamber Set (Marui version)
Madbull Parts: 6.03mm Black Python Ver.2 Tight Bore Barrel (363mm) & X spacer
Prometheus Air Seal Chamber Packing (Soft Type)
Real Parts: Delta Ring Set, Barrel Nut, Gas Tube - Carbine Length & Handguard Cap Round (Notched)
Bushmaster A2 Carbine Length Handguards
Colt Parts: AR15/M4A2 Upper Receiver with M4 Feed Ramps, AR15/M16 Charging Handle Assembly, AR15/M16A2 Flash Hider with Peel Off Washer, AR15/M16A2 Pistol Grip, A2 Carbine Handguard & Military Fiberlite Stock with early 2 Position Stock Pipe, H Buffer & Sling Swivel
Flashlight: SureFire Model 660 Tactical Light
Optic: Aimpoint Comp M2 4MOA Sight (2000) with KillFlash A.R.D. & A.R.M.S. #16A Aimpoint M16 A1/A2 Carry Handle Mount
Pro Win GI 30 Style 51 Rounds Magazine For WA-Compatible GBB M4 Series (Gen 2)

cheers

orb

• Like 8
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

Ivan - on the dytac rail, when the front sight is folded down it won't sit flush with the rail. There's a few mm of movement - you can push the front sight down (so it's flush with the rail), but it'll pop back up by 1-2mm.

On the g&p and 5ku the front sight clicks nicely into place and always stays flush with the rail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ivan - on the dytac rail, when the front sight is folded down it won't sit flush with the rail. There's a few mm of movement - you can push the front sight down (so it's flush with the rail), but it'll pop back up by 1-2mm.

On the g&p and 5ku the front sight clicks nicely into place and always stays flush with the rail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, that is useful to know! ;)

Colt M4 Carbine (RO727) GBB:

Now very rare real steel Colt M4 Upper (even M4 branded!):

Specs:

Bomber M733 Lower Receiver (Aluminum 6063) (CNC Process)

G&P WA Parts: Hammer Set (WP11), M4 Steel Sear (WP33), M4 Bearing Hammer Pin Set (WP34), M4 Hammer Lock (WP57), M4 CNC Trigger Guard, Steel Bolt Stop (WP51), Steel Magazine Catch, Steel Selector (WP69), M4 Steel Trigger (WP84) & Buttstock Speed Buffer (WP95)

Inokatsu M4 Super Bolt (Steel) 2010 Version

VIPER TECH Parts: M4A1 14.5 inch Heavy Steel GBB Outer Barrel & M16A2 Style Front Sight Set (0.75 Inch Ring)

Iron Airsoft 1003k WA Stain Hop Up Round

RA-TECH Recoil Spring (Summer Type)

Prime M4 Metal Hop Up Chamber Set (Marui version)

Madbull Parts: 6.03mm Black Python Ver.2 Tight Bore Barrel (363mm) & X spacer

Prometheus Air Seal Chamber Packing (Soft Type)

Real Parts: Delta Ring Set, Barrel Nut, Gas Tube - Carbine Length & Handguard Cap Round (Notched)

Bushmaster A2 Carbine Length Handguards

Colt Parts: AR15/M4A2 Upper Receiver with M4 Feed Ramps, AR15/M16 Charging Handle Assembly, AR15/M16A2 Flash Hider with Peel Off Washer, AR15/M16A2 Pistol Grip, A2 Carbine Handguard & Military Fiberlite Stock with early 2 Position Stock Pipe, H Buffer & Sling Swivel

Flashlight: SureFire Model 660 Tactical Light

Optic: Aimpoint Comp M2 4MOA Sight (2000) with KillFlash A.R.D. & A.R.M.S. #16A Aimpoint M16 A1/A2 Carry Handle Mount

Pro Win GI 30 Style 51 Rounds Magazine For WA-Compatible GBB M4 Series (Gen 2)

cheers

orb

That beauty deserves a real FSB.

Edited by emp3ror86

Pforcerecon- wgc sells bare vfc uppers

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=category&item=VFC-URV-SR635E-BK01&search=special&rs=Upper%20Receivers&catid=14&cat=605&view_choice=c

While that is a sr upper I know they had the reg m4 uppers. Uncompany sells the complete upper and lower with colt trades

You still need the dust cover, forward assist. And charging handle

Edited by -wigs-

I have a G&P 4x ACOG.  The eye relief was so bad, I removed the optic from the base, hacksawed a bit off the base, and reinstalled the optic, all so I could mount it one notch closer to the BUIS.  In an ideal world it would be hanging well over the charging handled.  (Well, in an ideal world, it would have decent eye relief...)

I've owned a few RS ACOG 4x (ta31a, ta31f,ta31h,ta01,ta01nsn) over the years, and they quite honestly have crummy eye relief also. Ive looked through the g&p clones and the eye relief is pretty similar, as well as the clone aimpoint magnifiers and RS aimpoint magnifiers in terms of crummy eye relief. :-(

Question...what uppers are compatible with a VFC lower other than well...another upper from a VFC gun. I'm looking to build a separate upper for my VFC Mk18 Mod0

Probably just VFC lol. Polarstar too, but their guns are based off VFC's.

Just VFC, no others will fit. 

I've tested, G&Ps and K/A won't fit. And yes, Azn, youre right, P* uses VFC OEMed bodies so those will fit haha :P