AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SLR 8" SBR build done. Just waiting for a few accessories (sling end plate, AAC Blast Shield, Cloud Defensive LCS, and an actual working ScoutLight head) and repairing my BTC Spectre, but otherwise al

Hey all! I kind of stumbled upon this thread by accident while searching for M16A2 receiver markings on google and saw one of Catgut's amazing VT's. Which brought me here I have been working on

One of my latest build, a real Colt M16A1 converted for GBBR on the WA system. Stripped upper, barrel and BCG was changed to Viper Tech du to my local laws. Also a video of how it was made:

Posted Images

It is for better protection for ambushes ;7)

What was the name of the donorgun for the P* project?

Your pistolgrip look a little like the VFC HK416 a bit more vertical than the standard AR-15.

I really do like thoose even thoug my fellow shooters say I am deserter for putting a MR556 grip on my AR-15 at the shooting range.

A shame they don't make them for the PTW, I really think there would be a market for them.

As well for AEGs and GBBRs

L119A1's

2xl119a1cqb_zps12469bb9.jpg

Top is a AEG built around a dragon red engraved receiver. Gates MOSFET installed inside the stock.

Bottom is a DTW (Mk1) with the new D&G electronics package (very good replacement electronics package from DTW and the full auto is programmable to 1 to 30 bursts).

PTWl119a1cqb_zpse13fc949.jpg

Systema PTW with prime lower.

l119a116inchx2_zpsd5968659.jpg

Top is a AGM GBB and has had nothing done to it internally as out the box it's been very good. Lower is a AEG built around another dragon red receiver.

*the PTW and DTW need 10 inch barrels to finish them off.

Edited by mightyjebus
  • Like 2

Something tells me you like L119A1s? :P Beautiful, all of them! 

yeah but it's never ending. Things to do include replacing the scope on the DTW, getting to TW barrels chopped to the right size, adding tie wraps to some of the stock pads, spraying the GBB so that it's one shade of black, filing the insides of 2 of the silencers so that the flash hider goes further inside..............

• Like 1

L119A1's

2xl119a1cqb_zps12469bb9.jpg

Top is a AEG built around a dragon red engraved receiver. Gates MOSFET installed inside the stock.

Bottom is a DTW (Mk1) with the new D&G electronics package (very good replacement electronics package from DTW and the full auto is programmable to 1 to 30 bursts).

PTWl119a1cqb_zpse13fc949.jpg

How do you program that electronic to fire burst?

Sounds like a very very nice feature indeed....

Edited by Beeingmyself

How do you program that electronic to fire burst?

Sounds like a very very nice feature indeed....

to program the burst feature do the following:

remove the magazine.

hold the bolt release open (i.e. not allowing the TW to fire)

switch the fire selector to full auto

pull and hold the trigger for 5 - 6 seconds and let go when you hear the beep.

pull the trigger for how many bb's you want in the burst. i.e. if you want 3 round burst pull the trigger 3 times.

pull the trigger one more time but hold it until it beeps (5 - 6 seconds)

and that's it.

you can program it to fire from 1 to 30 in a burst and because it's so easy you can do it in the middle of a game.

oh and just for info I have fitted a second set of the new electrics into another DTW and I think they are as good as etiny or systema parts.