KAC T1 Mount

Aimpoint Micro T1 

LMT Charging Handle 

VFC KAC Suppressor 

G&P KAC Front Sight 

Magpul stuff...

IMG_2800_zps61cd5d16.jpg

• Like 7

I don't post in here much anymore since mostly dealing with AKs these days, but... here's my fairly straightforward M4.

Good old Troy MFR rail. King Arms or RS? G&P receivers?

Not yet complete, but it's getting there. The best bit is that I managed to grab an extra upper receiver, which is waiting for a 12" barrel to be paired to a 13.5" NSR. :D

IMG_5164_zps80258d3d.jpg

IMG_5163_zps473117ef.jpg

Not sure if I should stick with the MOE grip or go with a TD or LMT. Thoughts?

• Like 1

My god that is long!! I'd go with a LMT grip personally!

It's a 14.5" URX4 clone, but it doesn't really feel that long. I can grip it comfortably just behind the front sight.

It's a 14.5" URX4 clone, but it doesn't really feel that long. I can grip it comfortably just behind the front sight.

Oh really? It looks more like a 16" or something maybe it's the angle of the photo! Don't get me wrong though, it's very nice!

Wait, so the bungee isn't even for retention? It's just for grip? "Noise signature"? Iunno.

Anyway, no, wasn't aware – I've basically checked out of the latest and greatest in terms of tactical and AR bobbins. 

I personally use the paracord 1. Looks nice 2. Feels nice 3. Have 2x2 meters of paracord handy just in case:) 4. Some type of protection against scratches on the rail... :) not so RS friendly if you fire 100s of rounds in a row and overheat the barrel ;)

I do like that LVOA rail the front end looks very sci-fi, I just hope whoever it is that just got the licence makes a TM recoil compatable version.

I have it on my a&k ptw (8 posts back and you can see it). Quality wise it's pretty good, made of aluminum and very light weight and an easy fit. Make sure that you buy for the right system. Keymod accessories works fine (G&P and other brands).