KTcerberus

AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

Love that combo :D

DSC_0236.jpg

Hate that the M203 trigger guard doesn't fit, though!..

Wait... Black GL/SSC?

Well, what I see on that picture is the rail which seems to be black RIS II GL/SSC variant. Never seen it or heard of it, so I am a little bit surprised...
Or... This may be regular RIS II and barrel is shorter - around 13".

Oh!.. You are absolutely correct on the latter. Both the AEG and GL barrel were cut down to the rail. I wanted the suppressor to sit rather flush with the rail and the Madbull 2 piece barrels with a compound saw ended up being great for this.

DSC_1633.jpg

• Like 2

Oh!.. You are absolutely correct on the latter. Both the AEG and GL barrel were cut down to the rail. I wanted the suppressor to sit rather flush with the rail and the Madbull 2 piece barrels with a compound saw ended up being great for this.

Umm, now I am a bit confused. So was it Your replica along with RS UTAS (?) shotgun on that picture? :D Well, I have to say that well made picture can trick man out. As it did with me.

Really nice. Suprisingly nice. I've always been divided on RIS II - it looks great as the rail itself. Mounted on AR... Not that great. But perhaps what's been always teasing me was 14,5 barrel - a bit too long for this rail to my taste. Speaking of aesthetics, of course

• Like 1

GHK old school SWAT look.. (with Colt marking receiver) 

Is that an oldschool M500 or?

Nice to see something else than a random railsystem for a change

Nice piece of alloyware you got there ;7)

What brand light an peq are you using?

FMA LA-5C/PEQ green "upgrade version", Element/Night Evolution WMX200 (laser engraved version)

Parts list here: http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/197001-ar15-variants-and-derivitives-picture-thread/page-314&do=findComment&comment=2735877

My KWA m4a1 is basically where I want it minus a PEQ box for the battery. I plan to start using TAG rounds once the warmer weather returns/more outdoor games happen around here again, so the leaf sight is for more than show ;P

dCG43zX.jpg
NV2Q6n4.jpg

Decided to rattle can my AEG 416 I've not used in years.

Krylon Tan/Khaki/Brown,

used nothing but electrical tape for masking.

Kinda disappointed with the brown, the internal to the nozzle was deformed and oversprayed everywhere.

12316315_10153074018937126_1481233391952

12359960_10153074018902126_5845470997310

Bit more time and effort it could of been better, but just a practise run really.

Looks like the old WWI naval camo.

Not sure how effective that'll be compared to the more conventional and softer paint schemes, but personally I think that looks awesome.

Yeah, they were the only colours I had to hand, as said a budget job.

CK, I'd be lying if I said the ships were not a slight inspiration.

I'm going to try a similar job with black and grey.

Thanks for the kind words

Nice KISS build, but you appear to be missing a forward assist.

Yeah I know its missing. Its been gone for a while. I'll get around to getting a replacement....eventually  ¯\_(?)_/¯

Edited by CSC Maverick